Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Be The Dealer – Strange Terms Change

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey guys,

Be The Dealer (which got up and running not so long ago with Affilishare.com) has changed their terms in a really strange manner…..

They have taken out the program name ‘Affilishare’ from their terms and conditions… It was removed in several locations leaving that text rather unreadable. Are they getting rid of ‘Affilishare’? Abandoning the name??

Anyone from Be The Dealer or Affilishare know the answers??

You can read more at:

Be The Dealer Terms Changes

Anonymous
    Inactive

Strange indeed and I am digging into this to find out why…

Anonymous
    Inactive

My response to this was…

Affilishare is and remains the Affiliate program of BeTheDealer. The omission of Affilishare from the terms and conditions was a typo in the last update of the site, which has now been corrected.

Thanks Miryana for that fast response :)

losercore

Dear AffiliateGuardDog

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The change in our T&C was the result of a typing error, which has since been corrected.

AffiliShare is the recently redesigned and improved affiliate program of BeTheDealer.

Please do not hesitate to contact our affiliate team at Affiliates@AffiliShare.com, should you have any further concerns or enquiries.

Best regards

AffiliShare Team

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thats what I thought, a typo someplace. :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Everyone –

The TAS has now detected 27 changes to the terms and conditions – since it is the weekend, we will work on the change notification on Monday.

The new changes are more than just the re-addition of the word ‘Affilishare’ throughout the terms.

losercore

Thank you AffiliateGuardDog.

We used this opportunity to:
    – add more descriptions on some of the terms used in our new reports which we provide to the affiliates through the AffiliShare backend
    – Update the T&C to reflect our policy of No Carry Over for negative balances
    – few other small changes to reflect correctly and more clearly the policies which we announced to our affiliates at the CAC Amsterdam and to affiliates who joined us since then

Best regards

The AffiliShare Team

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is this program certified? xxxhttps://www.affilishare.com

giftorgbest

Please contact professor to be certified first. I used to promote be the dealer a few years ago. But I could not find be the dealer affiliate someday. and lost a lot of real players I referred. a steady affiliate program is necessary to build long term business.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)