Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Barrack Obama for Democrats

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    FeeRan

There is one thing I learned a long time ago, DO NOT ARGUE POLITICS OR RELIGION!! I state my opinion and let it go…LOL You can not win on either one.

As far as the eyes, yes you can see them on tv. I do not vote on eyes alone!! BTW I did not vote for Bush either time..LOL

Polititions are like actors, they play a part and you decide whether they are good at acting.. They promise you anything to get a vote. The President is only a figure to represent America. They can not do much without the House and the Senate approving. He is only head and chief of our armed forces and foreign policies. So really the House and Senate are the ones we need to look at and vote for!

FeeRan

Any political party is eligible to run a candidate. But he has to be on the Ballot in enough states to be able to get enough electoral votes to win. Like anyone could run as an Indepentant as example John Anderson in 1968.

vladcizsol

Classy we have a problem. One of our senior moderators let me know that you are not an affiliate or involved in the industry. That in itself makes CAP an unsuitable meeting place for you. Unfortunately I was also informed that you sabotaged their Bingo forum and that pretty much leaves me no alternative then to close your membership here.

Its not a reflection of your posts in this thread as you are certainly entitled your own opinions (no matter how warped they may be :) ). It’s ackward to do this after your first few posts, but when your were approved we had no idea you had this negative background with repsects to forums and are not an affiliate.

Good luck in your endeavors, shalom and god bless.

Sorry about this, but you just arent a good fit for our community.

FeeRan

I am sorry but you have me confused with someone else here… I have never sabotaged any forum!!

vladcizsol

Do I ignore the words of a long time friend and senior moderator who has worked long and hard to help build this community or do I believe you who we never heard from before tonight when you turned up on the scene loaded for bear?

Again I apologize and wish you the best of luck but I really dont have much of a choice here. I am sure you understand. Have a good life.

vladcizsol

Oh by the way Classy you listed that senior moderator as your referer when you registered so I dont think there is any confusion on who you are. Again, water under the bridge and thanks for your interest in our community.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok, thank you so much Professor, for stepping in. I’m afraid it’s my bad here though.

I talked to Classy, and it’s a mistaken identity.

She is not the one who sabotaged the forum.

Sorry about that! All my fault. :hattip:

That said, I do disagree with your views, Classy. McCain is death for our industry as well as hundreds or thousands of people in Iraq and most likely, should he gain power, in Iran. He is a warmonger and dangerous and IMO to be avoided at all cost.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree 100% with what the Professor has stated in all post relating to this subject. America needs a change in direction from the past 8 years. Currently America is on track of a depression not seen seen since the Great Depression. The America working class are losing their homes and are rittled with debt. Very few working Americans have health insurance.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Captain 164597 wrote:

Currently America is on track of a depression not seen seen since the Great Depression. The America working class are losing their homes and are rittled with debt. Very few working Americans have health insurance.

The national debt has sky rocketed, we are and keep on funding a war that fills Mr. Chaney’s pockets every day it goes on, directly from our tax money. Our taxes are not anywhere near enough to pay for all of this and the US is the most deeply indebted country on earth. Which makes the Dollar so weak it’s not funny anymore. Would be interesting to see who we owe the most to – my bet is the Saudis. So we are fighting an Arab war for Arabs and against Arabs and killing our economy in the process. Only makes sense for Mr. Chaney.

We need to focus at home, if we pumped a fraction of the cost of the war into the economy everyone would soon be doing much better.

vladcizsol

The Saudis and China.

Bush is benefiting directly from oil increases as he sits on board of company that partners with ARAMCO (Saudi Arabias national oil company). The Bush’s also have a long relationship and serve as consultants to the Bi Ladin familys construction dynasty in Saudi Arabia (just in case your wondering Osama is a son of the founders of this company)

Condeleezza Rice sits on the board of Chevron Corp so she is amassing profits as fast or faster then the rest of them. Here’s a portion of bio as published by the White House:

Quote:
    She is a member of the boards of directors for the Chevron Corporation, the Charles Schwab Corporation, the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation, the University of Notre Dame, the International Advisory Council of J.P. Morgan and the San Francisco Symphony Board of Governors. She was a Founding Board member of the Center for a New Generation, an educational support fund for schools in East Palo Alto and East Menlo Park, California and was Vice President of the Boys and Girls Club of the Peninsula . In addition, her past board service has encompassed such organizations as Transamerica Corporation, Hewlett Packard, the Carnegie Corporation, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, The Rand Corporation, the National Council for Soviet and East European Studies, the Mid-Peninsula Urban Coalition and KQED, public broadcasting for San Francisco.

Shes big business all the way. I cant imagine what her ACTUAL net worth is but it has to be staggering. Especially after her stock gains via Chevron over the last eight years of robbery by the Republicans.

vladcizsol

Classy you are back on board. Sorry for the inconvenience but Dom has decided you are not your evil twin sister Debbie. (What a headache)

Carry on.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I like how you all pat each other’s back.
    The problem is, it’s not about what you think is problematic or what you wish is going to happen, it’s about what’s really going to happen. That’s the irrationality : confusing wishful thinking with cold, harsh reality.

I’m not saying Obama can’t win. He certainly might win and I hope so for you. You STILL haven’t told me where all the “new votes” he’s supposed to bring in will come from.

Someone listed polls previously that showed margins of 2-6 points. It’s certainly not an attack on you, because you provided valuable information, but do you know how major of a difference 4% is in polling? In your typical poll, the margin of error is about 3%, 19 times out of 20.

That means the pollsters tell you that 95% of the time, the result they provided is within 3% of the real number. So if they list Hillary as having, say 52% of the vote what they’re really saying is 19 times out of 20, we can be certain that she really has between 49 and 55. The effect of this is that margins below 3% (say it’s 50-50, or 51-49) aren’t reliable.They list it as 51-49, but it could really be 48-52.

You listed a few polls which had a 6% margin. This falls out of the margin of error, meaning that it’s statistically much more significant. By itself one poll like this is suspicious, since it can very well fall in that 5% of “abnormal” samples. But given that more than 1 poll corroborated these numbers, you can trust them.

Anyway, the point is Obama attracts a certain type of people. You either love him or hate him. Only 50% of democrats loved him, so good luck gathering all those independant voters that usually lean on conservatism. All I can say is we’ll see in november.

vladcizsol
    Quote:
    You STILL haven’t told me where all the “new votes” he’s supposed to bring in will come from.

Educated voters and those that sat back and didnt vote in the past who are fed up with where the Republicans have taken this country.

OBTW you failed to address any of the valid issues raised about the disasterous eight years we had under the present regime.

Voting for McSame will take us further into the abyss and INFORMED Americans know this and will hit the polls in November.

Quote:
    Someone listed polls previously that showed margins of 2-6 points.

Yesterday a poll was run on CNN and the question posed was “Who do you expect to win the presidential election in November?” the responses were 65% for Obama and 35% for McSame. How about do we factor in variance on that poll?

vladcizsol

Interesting news stories today illustrate what Republican Voodoo Economics produce and what you could expect if some how the brain dead prevailed and McSame was elected:

Unemployment soars to 5.5%

Stocks drubbed on jobs and oil

U.S. jobless rate takes biggest jump since ’86

You label republicans conservatives? THEY are Radicals. Their decisions are radical, their effect on the economy is radical. Their illegal wars are radical. Nothing conservative about that party any more. They are clearly radicals.

Another glowing report about the regime:

Report slams Bush over prewar intelligence

You want more of this? If so maybe a good caning or a little golden shower on the water board probably sound appealing.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Professor 164652 wrote:

Educated voters and those that sat back and didnt vote in the past who are fed up with where the Republicans have taken this country.

OBTW you failed to address any of the valid issues raised about the disasterous eight years we had under the present regime.

Those same educated voters, and “young voters” that were supposed to come out of the shadows and make John Kerry win in 2004?

I don’t have to address the issues you mentionned, because they’re totally irrelevant. I’m not for the republicans, I’m defending the idea that choosing Obama Hussein as your candidate was a stupid strategical choice.

Those 97% blacks that voted for him in North Carolina (they aren’t racist, they just all happen to like the same guy) can rejoice about having the first black candidate. Who cares if Hillary was a better strategic choice in ousting the republicans, which you keep claiming is your objective.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)