Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Banners

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Can we serve our own banners, and if so how do I get them?

Your site is running painfully slow and the banners are taking far too long to load. I’ve just spent a heap of time adding your banners and now I will have to take them down unless I can serve them myself.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi James

I’m sorry for the delay in responding to you, we’ve been at the CAC 2005 in Amsterdam this week so the office was running a skeleton staff.

We are currently working on updates to the marketing tools section of the site to speed it up. You should be able to save the banners and serve them yourself, if you are having trouble saving them try clearing your browser cache.

If you need anything else please let me know.

Best regards,

Tim

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Tim. I realised you were probably at CAC so I didn’t expect a replay straight away. I did have trouble saving them and was hoping you might have had an option of a zip file of all banners hidden away somewhere on the site that I didn’t see.

Will have to hunt out the instructions I used last time because just clearing the browser cache didn’t work.

Anonymous
    Inactive

If you’re tired of fighting IE’s goofy cache problems, I recommend http://www.getfirefox.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Jarvi

If you are still having problems saving the creative just let me know what type you would like and I’ll send a load over. Our new marketing tools section should be live before the end of the month which should combat this problem.

Cheers

Tim

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)