Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

BannerPoker is Finally ready

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi everyone I am William from Bannerpoker.com I posted here a long while back about affiliates and we are finally ready for them. We are going to be coming out with some strong promotions for our “grand opening” weekend and we would love to have your help in getting us started.
    If anyone is interested, let me know and I will tell you what we have to offer.
    We can discuss it here or email me in private at admin@bannerpoker.com
    Thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to establishing a nice long relationship with some of you

Cheers
    William

Anonymous
    Inactive

Watch out for this site! Besides all the bugs in their software (for instance, I lost a big pot with 3-kings to someone who had two pairs and had folded pre-flop!), they are quite fraudelent in their promotions. I signed up to take advantage of their $1000 freerolls. But after I won some money, they kept changing their rules about how I can get the freeroll winnings converted to my cash account. I still haven’t seen a cent of the money I won at the freerolls and am having a lot of trouble withdrawing the $25 cash deposit they required. At this point, they aren’t even answering my e-mails anymore. I doubt I will ever see my money again.

Given my experience as a player at the site, I suspect you will never get the money promised for affiliates either. Don’t fall for their false promises – they don’t follow up on them.

Anonymous
    Inactive

We did have a couple of bugs in our newest tournament but these have been resolved.
    For you to flat out lie saying that your emails are not even replied to is wrong, I should post the replies you get from Sara to every email you have sent thus far so people can see how untruthful you are.

If we are so bad, why are you playing ring games on the site as I type this?

William
    Poker Room Manager

Anonymous
    Inactive

William-

My last e-mail to Sara asked for help to get my money back. Her only response was that I have to contact the cashier directly. My last e-mail to the cashier, two days ago, asking for my deposit back was never answered. I am playing the ring games, under your new rules – the ones which you changed in the middle of your promotion, after I made my deposit – because I have no choice. It is apparently the only way I have a chance to get my money back. I wouldn’t mind so much except it is very difficult to ever find an active ring game table at your site, and when it is active there are only one or two other players. This means you hardly have a chance to make a reasonable hand selection to play the flop before the blinds eat away more money from your stake than you will get released from the freeroll winnings for playing. Add to this your crazy software and your site has to rank as one of the worst in existence.

You have lots of software bugs. Here are some examples:

I lost 17,000 chips once when I had three kings and someone WHO HAD FOLDED PRE-FLOP won the pot with two pairs.

When there were just two of us at one table in a MTT (every other player was sitting out), whoever won the pot didn’t get the chips – they just disappeared.

Another player I know said that three time while they were playing, the lost with a full house to a lesser hand.

I was at a table with everyone else sitting out. Every time I was small blind, the software gave me one second to place a bet, and didn’t accept any of my mouse clicks so I always missed the pot as small blind.

The hands often proceed so fast at showdown, you can’t see the cards the players have.

I reported most of these bugs after the first day I played on your site. Last look – none of them have been fixed.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It looks very dodgy to me! :nono:

Were do you have a licens?

This is all you have written on your site?

“All of the Banner Poker partners abide by the laws and regulations of the jurisdictions within which they do business. “

Where is that?

Thanks
    Erik

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks to William’s efforts, bannerpoker did cash me out in the end. I can’t say for sure if they did it out of integrity and customer service or if it was due to the bad publicity I was giving them on various sites on the internet. I hope the former, and that they will behave better in the future for their customers.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)