Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Bad Start to the Day

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Argh so i’m a little frustrated today…
    My day hasn’t started the best.

I woke up late because my phone had a spazz attack.. It managed to freeze (stupid symbian OS) and therefore alarm didn’t go off when it was supposed to. So since I live so far away, that means im going to be late anyway..

Then there was an accident half way there, causing the trip to be an extra half hour than it already is.

Got to work and got stuck in the lift.

As you can imagine by this stage I am fuming.

Just wanted to vent. I hope everyone else is having a fantastic day! LOL

Be strong Renee…

The good news is that these days seldom last longer than 24 hours.

Zlzmbmax

and it’s surely no coincidence that there are 24 hours in a day – 24 beers in a crate!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hahah.. WELL!

I got invited for dinner with a friend last night but told them i couldnt go because i was supposed to have some training after work yesterday and didn’t find out until 1 hour before i usually leave work that it was cancelled, so i messaged my friend and said i could come now, to which they replied they had now made other plans.. so i called my mother to ask her if she had cooked enough pizza for me, and she said yes.
    I’m very fussy with pizza. I only really like one type.. When i got home i asked her if she had made it yet, and she told me that my brother and sister ate it all..

so it just didnt end..

no coincidence at ALL that there are 24 beers in a case and 24 hours in a day… today not so bad..

what a nightmare!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good to hear that today is going well, Renee. :)

I had one of those awful days last week. ick!

Anonymous
    Inactive

So a total turnaround…

I have been looking for a pair of chanel earrings that i took with me to greece in a white adidas bumbag (thats a ‘fanny pack’ for the americans).. I threw the bumbag in the garbage when I was in Greece because I bought a new bag and was stressing that I’d lost these earrings because I hadn’t been able to find them,…
    So yesterday I was looking through my new bag (bout 8 months old) and found the earrings in one of the zip pockets inside the bag. Couldn’t believe it..

I also found a winning lotto ticket in there.. Prolly only like 30 bucks or something but still..

What a turn around LOL

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Renee,

well, if only it makes you feel any better: I am also having a silly crazy week! Not just one day :)

It rains now every day in Costa Rica (tropical rain season has started), so everyone is sick, including myself. On Monday the doctor comes to my office, to give some injection, which was supposed to make me feel like never better. And indeed, 30 minutes after that I was sleeping on my desk, and had to somehow call my entire family to see, if there was somebody available to pick me up, because I just could not drive. (However, the world looked to me so nice and friendly :) )

Anyways, it’s Thursday already. I have not been able to get anything done in this entire week, and I am just thinking about the nice weather on Cyprus.

Now, how’s your day?

Cheers,
    Natalie.

Anonymous
    Inactive

However, the world looked to me so nice and friendly

:tongue:

Anonymous
    Inactive

@NatalieStewart 163098 wrote:

Hey Renee,

well, if only it makes you feel any better: I am also having a silly crazy week! Not just one day :)

It rains now every day in Costa Rica (tropical rain season has started), so everyone is sick, including myself. On Monday the doctor comes to my office, to give some injection, which was supposed to make me feel like never better. And indeed, 30 minutes after that I was sleeping on my desk, and had to somehow call my entire family to see, if there was somebody available to pick me up, because I just could not drive. (However, the world looked to me so nice and friendly :) )

Anyways, it’s Thursday already. I have not been able to get anything done in this entire week, and I am just thinking about the nice weather on Cyprus.

Now, how’s your day?

Cheers,
    Natalie.

The sick part sux Natalie, but I can’t think of anything i’d rather be doing right now than sleeping.. And I slept most of yesterday too.. I hate mondays
    :(

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Renee,

I just saw your last reply. I hope your week was good and quick. :)
    But, anyways, today is a GOOD day.
    It’s Friday, Friday, Friday… :cheers:

Natalie.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)