Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Bad Microgaming News

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Just got a call from my Fortune Affiliate Manger that said Microgamming is pulling out of the US. :( Now what?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Another round of readjustment…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeap heard this last week this is the reason I am working 15 hr days but I heard we have 6 to 9 months to be ready for the pull out and that is still up in the air. All my managers tell me they are referring to the states around Kentucky and some of these guys I got the word from are saying your Fortune guy is wrong.

I hope that this rumor does not get out on the net

Anonymous
    Inactive

Jo told me that we had one week to get new players.

Anonymous
    Inactive

There is a meeting or shall we say hearing with all the top MG guys and that goes down on Friday when all will be confirmed but most feel it will be just the 18 states they pull out of.

We have made it through this storm 2 yrs ago and we can again guys just hold the faith!

Anonymous
    Inactive

There is some fierce infighting over there and nothing is decided at all.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s right and think about it these smaller MG guys will fold if that happens we have a lot of them fighting for us there is no doubt. Like I said we can live with them pulling out of 18 states but all states that will be a blow for sure but one that I have been setting myself up for now for a yr.

I wonder if that manager is trying to get his new player bonus up with this news.. food for thought:sarcasm:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks ladies. I’m freaking out because I’ve gone with them 80% and hate to have to change my new site now.

Well, I don’t know what to think. I’m just going to start preparing.

vladcizsol

Nothing is set in stone and I have been told there will be a moderate expansion of banned states, like Kentucky. The elections and sweep by the Democrats will mean a MUCH better enviroment for our industry in 2009 and I doubt Microgaming will want to miss out on that gold rush.

Anonymous
    Inactive
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)