Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Bad Experience with PokerRoom Affiliate

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have reason to believe the following player are tracked to my affiliate account and reach over 100 player points in the past week. However, I did not see any changes reflecting that in my affiliate report.
    I send an email to verify my states. Couple days later I got a return email stating PokerRoom Affiliate don’t give out player tracking information.
    Send another email back , with all the players’ name and detail information (I have all their screen shot showing palyer points)

It has been 3days, still have no answer from anybody.

players’ account name:
    longzhu
    wzm260315
    windysong
    betbet0097
    A-Ak-K
    liang_jian

I have a website for my poker club, I requrest each member to provide all necessary document to verify their identity. I ask them to provide me with their poker site player points every month and I give out reward for player with the highest player points. I have a very close relationship with my club members. Very honestly, I am disappointed with PokerRoom’s affiliate program. I don’t have a affiliate manage I have direct contact with. I don’t have a phone number to call in case of needing support, and my states are way off compare to my other affilate program and my feedback from my players.
    How would I be able to protect my interest when it come to player sign up and rake back accuracy?

Compare to PartyPoker affiliate (which I was very successful before they shut down both China and US players’ account), I have ways to verify players are tracked to my affilate program before I spend time to help them. I have a direct phone number in UK to reach my affilate manager.
    I am going to switch my effort from PokerRoom to Ultimate Poker and Absolute Poker, both of them give detail states for each individule player.

Anybody have the same experience?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Please send an email to affiliate@PokerAffiliate.com and include your affiliate id. As you have been informed we cannot give you specific player information.

We do not support ANY rake back deals, which your offer could be classified as (company policy). We can’t prevent affiliates offering that, but with the statistics we provide affiliates with, you will not be able to see individual customer information, hence you would not know who to give the funds to.

This is not to create obstacles for affiliates to do a good job, it is there due to the fact that we don’t want to create big rakeback networks, run by an affiliate.

When you send us an email, please request that you want a dedicated Account Manager and this can be arranged for you.

I cannot verify these players for you publicly on a forum but someone in the team will do this when you send the email.

Best,
    Carly

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)