Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Backend Stats and Bets column – do you not count those?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    turboodds

Hi there,

Recently I came to notice something odd in my account with Poker 770 stats. I work with many i poker sites and know the system well. So here since i don’t check often i decided to check.

You have several columns that shows players activity. I will list my numbers just for this month of September but please be advised its happened on other months as well at least for the last 6 months and perhaps longer.

I need to know what you guys pay for and what you keep. My understanding as an affiliate i would male 25% of all players losses/activity with their accounts when they make a deposit.

Lets just look at September,

My column for one player reads like this.

Deposit $134.97 – Poker Bonus $36.27 – Bets $176.53. Now this leads me to believe in fact there is activity, perhaps side games since this player has lost $176.53

When i look at my commission for this Top Level revenue $-7.25.

I m curious how this can be so if the player wagered $176.53.

do you not pay for side bet games??

Regards,

Steve

turboodds

Got an email from Alex which claims Poker Gains – your affiliate program does not pay for “Bets”.

“We don t pay commission to our affiliate on the bet column but on the rake and fees column”

I am not understanding how if I get a player to make a deposit and make bets and loose to the house – why you do not pay commission on that??

My understanding is – all money earned from players contributions should be part of the commission otherwise its simply unfair.

Please answer

turboodds

Answer please??

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)