Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Back from CAP…

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    billhk

Hi everyone

Just to let you know that I am back in the office from CAP Euro in London. It was a fantastic event! It was thoroughly enjoyable and very productive.

Thank you to everyone who was there and to Alex and the team!

vladcizsol

Welcome back Kirsten.
    I hate to put you to work so quickly, but I need you to review my account. It doesnt seem likes its update all month. I generally do good with you guys so I have to believe there is some sort of error occuring.

billhk

Hello Professor

I hope you are well and you are doing better? You were greatly missed at CAP.

I will take a look into your account and see why there is not much happening and let you know as soon as I have further info.

Welcome back Kirsten.
    I hate to put you to work so quickly, but I need you to review my account. It doesnt seem likes its update all month. I generally do good with you guys so I have to believe there is some sort of error occuring.

Thanks for the heads up.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Kate was great meeting you!! When you get time can you grab me on msn please dear, thanks in advance.:wavey:

Captainette

Whoops.
    Would have liked to meet you there but unfortunately did not realize that you were among the crowd.

Are you going to join and/ or have a booth at CAC in Amsterdam?

billhk

Hi Bonustreak

It was great meeting up with you to. My MSN seems to be a little tempramental at the moment but I will try and catch you online. Please can you PM me your MSN addy or if you have Skype, I have that too and you can send me your Skype name.

Thanks so much!

billhk

Hi Tribun

It would have been great to meet up with you, it was unfortunate that we didn’t get a chance. I will be at Amsterdam but am not yet sure whether we will have a booth. I will know a little closer to the time.

Otherwise we can always just arrange to meet somewhere :wink-wink

Have a great day further!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)