Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

BAC Sunday Notworking Sponsored By Intertops!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

When- Sunday Oct 14th 2012
    Where-
    Tucked away on Barceloneta beach seafront, we’ve rented the charming little bar Santa Marta for the afternoon. They serve a fine selection of snacks, drinks and cocktails and the spacious seaside terrace provides the perfect setting for refreshment between popping in and out of the ocean, playing some beach football or simply lounging in the shade collecting those last minute business cards. Come and enjoy the fresh sea breeze and have a few cocktails on Intertops to end a great conference.

This event is sponsored by Intertops & the iGaming Notworkers.

Overview | Barcelona Affiliate Conference

Time- 1:00pm in UTC+02 until we stumble away :)

Thank you very much once again to the team at Intertops for agreeing to sponsor this my most favorite day of conferences ! If you have not stayed for a Sunday Session during the conferences Alex’s team puts on you don’t know what your missing! We have such a good time chilling, notworking and drinking beer of course :) I hope to see many there this year! If you have not RSVP please can you do so here it will help with an accurate count for beer supplies of course :)
    https://www.facebook.com/events/345006625579252/

bosshoggs

This is awesome news! I’ve always heard nothing but great things about Intertops sponsored closing days at the conferences. I’m sure this will be amazing as always!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hope to see some of my fellow CAP members attend the Sunday session!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Really looking forward to this – Genuinely think it will be the best part of the event especially as I am staying over and don’t have much to do on the Monday!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)