Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

August & September commissions…

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    weterekov

I am also still waiting for Sept wire… Please contact me (user magyck)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am also waiting for wire for Sept.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Amateur 184287 wrote:

I am also waiting for wire for Sept.

Hi,

The WIRE’s were made on the 24th of October and it’s strange that they still haven’t reflected in your account.

Can you please write to info@vegasaffiliates.com with your affiliate username so I can look into the details.

Thanks.

weterekov

I sent you a PM last night with details. I just also sent email to [EMAIL=”info@vegasaffiliates”]info@vegasaffiliates[/EMAIL] with these details.

Please give this matter some urgency as I am now past the point of concern and now officially worried.

Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am waiting as well and have sent you an email. Judging by the number of people waiting on wires at this point, the wires must have been sent at a later date or there was some sort of problem. Please let us know the status of the payments.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@GamblersHeaven 184312 wrote:

I am waiting as well and have sent you an email. Judging by the number of people waiting on wires at this point, the wires must have been sent at a later date or there was some sort of problem. Please let us know the status of the payments.

Hi Guys,

I’ve made a note of the accounts and following up on the status of the same. The WIRE’s as mentioned earlier were processed on the 24th of October. Please bear with me as it would take a while to get a response from the beneficiary banks.

I will keep you updated on this as and when there is any development.

Thanks and apologies once again for the delay.

Anonymous
    Inactive

John,

My wire transfer arrived today. Thanks for taking care of this!:hattip:

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)