Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

August Commissions?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

Hi Malci… Its the 19th of the month and our bowls are empty….

cabbage.jpg

Where’s the cabbage?

Anonymous
    Inactive

20th last month wasn’t it?

Anonymous
    Inactive

sorry guys…. please don’t kill me…. Aug payout will be delayed a bit… doing my best to send you all a.s.a.p

kisses Malci xoxo:inlove:

vladcizsol

homeless-coder.jpg

When our commissions dont arrive bad things happen.

• We end up late paying bills, this damages our credit and creates an enormous amount of stress for us and our families.
    • We cant advertise or build new sites so we send less players to the programs.
    • Our kids suffer because we cant buy them school supplies, clothing or even lunch meat.
    • Many affiliates get so fed up with things and unmotivated they become inactive or even sell their sites and close up shop.

All of these things are bad for the health of our industry.

I know the folks in accounting look on late payments as a minor inconveniece, but they are not. Late Commissions are affiliate life blood failing to flow.

:Cry:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was paid this morning. Thanks Malci.

vladcizsol

I sure hope mine is on the way. The barbarians are at the gate.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The window of peak dollar/sterling exchange is gone so whatever. Still not paid.

Anonymous
    Inactive

oh Professor… not fair… :Cry:

before “Yum Kipor” (fasting Jewish thingy) let me quickly say in accounting we do take late payment very seriously and try to avoid it at all cost.. but we ALWAYS pay!! we paid almost all the affiliates for Aug apart of those who requested bank wires, those will be paid by the end of next week, but I’ll push as hard as I can.. will be offline this weekend guys(“Yum Kipor”), so if anything urgent please contact my assistant [email]Renee[at] revenuegiants.com[/email].
    or email me I’ll reply on Sunday.
    cheers,
    Mx :wavey:

vladcizsol

puppyeyes.jpg

25th of the month and STILL no money!

Anonymous
    Inactive

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…:inlove:

ok ok ok… the money was sent… only because I’m sensetive to crying dogs… and men… :roflmao::tongue:

Mx

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)