Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

att aff managers: concerning payments

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi Aff managers/sponsor program directors etc.

Please take notice that many of you do not have the option in your update/profile sections for us to change payment methods to a check via snailmail.

I’m just guessing here … judging by my own situation … that there are likely going to be a number of your affs who don’t have an alternative method for receiving payments …. except for getting checks via snailmail.

While I fully plan on making the necessary arrangements … via joining a different ewallet (or the likes) other than NETeller, … it strikes me that many things are still so up in the air that it is quite possibly a waste of time to join another ewallet until we have a more cemented situation for getting paid or for that matter, … or players being able to deposit.

I understand (please someone correct me if I’m wrong) that Paysparks is an option …. and perhaps there are others which I’m currently unaware … but even with that … it would make life much easier on many … and I would suppose especially on yourselves .. to have the option to get paid via a check thru snailmail.

that said; several sponsors I have visited today .. do not offer this solution.

Since it seems to me that this is one of the easier and more likely successful options for sending funds … please consider offering this path on your aff sites in the update/profile section.

What I keep coming back to … is that even if there are currently alternative options for getting paid … that who knows how long these will continue to be available to us.

Now with that said; I can’t possibly believe the option of getting a check in the mail will quickly become a non-solution.

Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter and please … by all means … post your thoughts on what our best (affs in the states) alternatives are for receiving payments.

before I sign off this post: I doubt I need remind you that we need to know ASAP what alternative options will be available for players to deposit.

thanks Guys/Ladies.

this all really sucks but I know its not any your faults. I apologize for being in a country where idiots and tyrants are in charge.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would also like to add that checks (or cheques as we in GB like to spell :1circling ) should be written out in the affiliates currency of choice.

I for one don’t want a bunch of cheques in USD when I have to bank in GBP and banks here will charge me £10 to process a foreign cheque every time.

cheers for listening!

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is an important item. I don’t want to have to sign up for yet another ewallet, like Click2Pay or whatever. If you are an affiliate program that doesn’t offer payment by check, please reconsider.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    BlackjackInfo wrote:
    This is an important item. I don’t want to have to sign up for yet another ewallet, like Click2Pay or whatever. If you are an affiliate program that doesn’t offer payment by check, please reconsider.

I’m pretty sure my bank is blocking Click2Pay now. NETeller for sure.

Anonymous
    Inactive

At the moment is Neteller out for affiliate payments? If so I can not believe we havent heard more from affiliate programs yet.

Most concerning for me regarding checks would be the drawing bank, its location, and the name of the company on the check. Checks might end up being the only viable alternative; hopefully a good game plan is in place.

vladcizsol
    Quote:
    At the moment is Neteller out for affiliate payments? If so I can not believe we havent heard more from affiliate programs yet.

Its definately out. All the payments I had arrive today were declined by Neteller. :unhappy:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Professor wrote:
    Its definately out. All the payments I had arrive today were declined by Neteller. :unhappy:

Holey smokes batman. :hitthefan

What happens when we are unable to join another one of these less than desirable ewallets and the affiliate program does not do checks or do checks but they come from akka ballka jooouqoub; is this the end we have been dreading? :(

vladcizsol

I have been scurrying around most of the morning changing my payment type and luckily most programs do ACH or Wire Transfer. This is obviously going to be a major pain in the ass for everyone next month and it will mean late payments here and there, but we aint dead yet.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Professor wrote:
    I have been scurrying around most of the morning changing my payment type and luckily most programs do ACH or Wire Transfer. What does an ACH or a wire transfer look like when it hits your bank account? i.e. how is the transaction described on the bank statement? Thanks in advance.
    vladcizsol
    Quote:
    What does an ACH or a wire transfer look like when it hits your bank account? i.e. how is the transaction described on the bank statement?

Im not sure. I have been using Neteller for the past few years and had gotten away from Wires. I guess I will know next month and post it.

vladcizsol

Hey I found one! Just came in last week and heres what it shows:

Account Type/Number: Interest Checking-XXXX
    Type: ACH Credit
    Transaction Description: PAYEFT8006303045;DES=PAYMENT ;ID=PB7442YKIO50RUX EFF DATE: 070116;INDN:Me
    Date: 01/16/2007
    Reference Number: 00090237016

Doesnt look too scary to me, but I am not a bank examiner.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Engineer wrote:
    What does an ACH or a wire transfer look like when it hits your bank account? i.e. how is the transaction described on the bank statement? Thanks in advance.

Obviously its going to look different for every program/payment; but as I recall some will show up stating Bank of Israel or something to that affect. Sure would be nice if they were drawing from Bank of America.

I went away from ACH when I started making a lot of money. Sure dont want loads of money being marked as originating in the middle east showing up on your records.

edit, who was that one from; it doesnt look too bad at all?

vladcizsol

Yes it would look ackward if they originated from Saudi Arabia, Bank of Osama :drunk2:

You would likely find yourself in a dark cell somewhere being water boarded by Dick Cheney.:toidy:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Professor wrote:
    Yes it would look ackward if they originated from Saudi Arabia, Bank of Osama :drunk2:

You would likely find yourself in a dark cell somewhere being water boarded by Dick Cheney.:toidy:

:rollover:

Maybe we need a sticky showing ACH payment tradelines of different banks/affiliate programs? I would guess in the Private Industry Discussions area?

If we get everyone to cooperate we might be able to put together a comprehensive listing of banks + programs so that we can all feel at ease.

vladcizsol

Well lets just say it was a group in South Africa …. That you would Refer to as Back in the Lucky Nuggets. :laughcry:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)