Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Aspire Global, the Thriving Scratch Card Product from Neogames, Now Live on CAP!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    roma55

Please join us in welcoming Aspire Global, our newest addition to CAP, and the “overachieving first child” of Neogames!

AspireAffiliates is one of the leading affiliate programs for online scratch cards and instant win games worldwide. With over 100 flash-based games, 100,000 new players per month, a professional team of account managers, as well as excellent marketing materials and great affiliate promotions, it’s clear to see why they are a top choice in the industry.

Add to that their stellar reputation regarding timely and accurate payments, and high player retention and conversion rates, and you have no reason to not sign up today.

Feel free to check out the program or write a review. To get more details on the AspireAffiliates Program click here or Join Now!

lover1925

We are pleased to be working with CAP, and look forward to forging great and long-lasting relationships with our CAP affiliates. Feel free to contact me about our great affiliate program and exclusive promotions anytime.

For those who are going to LAC next week, come visit me at the Aspire Affiliate booth #98/#100…I would love to meet you! :)

Claudia Chvaicer
    Affiliate Account Manager
    https://www.aspireaffiliates.com/?mafi=9857
    M: +972 (0) 54 6163046
    E-mail: claudiac@aspireglobal.com
    MSN: claudiac@neogames.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)