Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Aruba Classic Question

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have a ticket to this weeks Aruba Classic Super Satelite, thought it would be fun to blog :P.. was reading the ‘fine print’ when I came across this paragraph. ..

Offer is open to all players of legal gambling age in the jurisdiction in which they are playing. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Absolute Poker, its associated companies, affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible to take part in the Promotion.

So, just confirming here, I’m actually not eligible due to my being an affiliate of AP.. Kicking myself for not reading this earlier, I can’t count the number of AP satellites I have played in in the past :/

Thnx :)

LadyH

Anonymous
    Inactive

Down to five in this damn tournament, now that I know I can’t win :( !

PanicAttack

Hi Lady H,

I hope you are doing well. My name is Danielle and I am one of the affiliate managers at ChipLeader. Are you currently dealing with Marcela as your account manager for AP/UB? I would love to know what your domains are and see what I can do to help you out as an affiliate of ours. Please get back to me when you can. I look forward to hearing back from you!:wavey:

Cheers,
    Danielle

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)