Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Are They Mentally Retarded

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

What is the point of having a window open up 99.9% of the way, then when you try to use the right scroll bar you catch just enough of the other window that you now have that one opened. I mean really, do they sit around and ask themselves what kind of programing they can do to piss us off to no end. You know what I am talking about, then you hit maximize button and it does the other millafraction of a millimeter for you. Why doesn’t it just open up 100% the first damn time.

Then I have my mouse here, every time I click the top right of the mouse the damn screen minimizes. Maybe someone can tell me what the hell good that does. I guess its a nice shortcut to minimize a screen if you never intend on using the top right of your mouse for anything else, like SCROLLING TO THE RIGHT ASSHOLES. Bunch of damn tards.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Close all your windows, then open one. Use your mouse to drag the sides so it’s open 100%.

Now close it.

When you open a new window from now on it should come up 100% everytime.

Worked for me, anyways. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Kev, try smacking your head on the computer a few times, u damn retard

Anonymous

Nick ……….

I love you man … but sometimes you really go too far.

no question is retard. I have learned that in my years from taking the chance of sounding like a retard.

and times I have. other times I brought forth attention to very important issues.

a little patience and understanding my friend.

btw: any suggestions on early betting on football this year? sorry if offended…… not meant that way. I just know at times if I hadn’t taken the risk ….. some issues might not have been seen as early as they were.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@bb1webs 132351 wrote:

Nick ……….

I love you man … but sometimes you really go too far.

no question is retard. I have learned that in my years from taking the chance of sounding like a retard.

and times I have. other times I brought forth attention to very important issues.

a little patience and understanding my friend.

btw: any suggestions on early betting on football this year? sorry if offended…… not meant that way. I just know at times if I hadn’t taken the risk ….. some issues might not have been seen as early as they were.

Good looking out BB1, but he was just messing around. I wouldn’t follow his football picks though, or better yet just fade them for a guaranteed winner lmao. Soccer is another story.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Bonusgeek 132372 wrote:

Good looking out BB1, but he was just messing around. I wouldn’t follow his football picks though, or better yet just fade them for a guaranteed winner lmao. Soccer is another story.

What are you trying to say, the Arizona Cardinals aren’t gonna win the Super Bowl, we’ll see about that, 100-1 baby, watch and learn how u roll like a shooter.

P.S.

It’s back to school for the 2 of you, if you graduate you can come take a shot at my title

Anonymous

Sorry Nick. guess I didn’t catch on.

and me… probably the worst of making such kidding around.

my dumb. >….. okay. don’t answer that :)

luv ya Nick. you should know that by know.

and thanks BG for waking me up.

In case my Ex hasn’t told anyone ……I’m seldom the sharpest tool in the shed

:)

Jill

damn computers, always doing something

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)