Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

April Payments

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Malci,
    When can we expect payments?
    I’ve opened an account with Eco just for your payment and the balance is still $0.
    Thank you

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Led,

I received my April earnings on May 12. Was your Eco account up and running by the 12th?

To Malci — I love the new, earlier payments. Being paid early in the month is much nicer than getting paid on the last day of the month. Please keep it up! :thumbsup:

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Engineer 163716 wrote:

Hi Led,

I received my April earnings on May 12. Was your Eco account up and running by the 12th?

Hi Engineer,

It’s been up for a month at least and changed my preferred payment option at the same time.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Led,

like Engineer said, we paid early this month to everybody,
    pls PM or email me your username I’ll check when you updated your details if was before we completed payment or after.

also, in the meantime, you can check your “payment history” for any notes for you from accounting, if it said it was paid or if not it will explain why.

Thanks, M
    p.s thanks Engineer for the heads up I’m not sure about this month’s payment if I’ll managed to push for early payment, but if not from July I want to make it a new rule for accounting to pay before the 15th of each month. I’ll keep you posted.:wink-wink

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Malci,
    Email sent.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Malci,
    I beleive that you’re pretty busy, but please attend my payment problem. I miss my cabbage.:Cry::suicide:

Anonymous
    Inactive

:-) I’m in a business trip now.. so a bit slow with harassing accounting… by the end of the month everyone will get paid, and by then I will arrange your payment to be added there as well.
    cheers, M

Anonymous
    Inactive

@MissM 165679 wrote:

:-) I’m in a business trip now.. so a bit slow with harassing accounting… by the end of the month everyone will get paid, and by then I will arrange your payment to be added there as well.
    cheers, M

Thank you!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Led,

Just a quick note, it will be send to you the following days before the end of the month.

please note that because you first requested a bank wire (must exceed $1k) that is the reason why it was not sent to you, now that you changed it to Ecocard you will receive your payment every time it reaches $50 every month.

Cheers, Malci:hattip:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)