Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

? ? ? APCW Webmaster Retreat ? ? ?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, since I mentioned it before (with a good response) I thought I would pursue the idea of an APCW webmaster get-together for late summer here in the Northwest.

We have the spring conference in Amsterdam…
    The fall conference in Las Vegas…
    Lou kicks off the suimmer in Miami…
    Perhaps the APCW event could “wrap up” summer in the beautiful northwest???

Have the event yearly, and move it between Victoria, Seattle, and Vancouver… in, let’s say, mid August? The weather is still awesome in August, people are more free to travel, and it’s far enough away from other industry events to still be practical.

This would be much like Lou’s Miami event: Informal… just a bunch of us getting together for fun and a small amount of business talk. Open to everyone — APCW member of not —- webmaster of AffMan.

Besides myself, I know that the webmasters near me are BB1, Fergie, Mariners Fan, Ronda, Dom, Bernie, and probably a few I missed… Any feedback?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m in Texas, but I wouldn’t mind seeing the northwest. I’ve never been.

So count me in.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m good to go…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks fellas…

Sorry I forgot about ya , Kev! 😮

And Randy, August up here will feel like January in Texas. You may not wanna leave!

Anonymous

Count me in!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Actually it’ll likely cost me more to fly to Seattle than to Europe – crazy airlines. But then, that’s what we have frequent flyer miles for. Count me in. :D

I will be skipping Toronto this year, and Marc will kill me because i still haven’t made up my mind about Amsterdam.

I will be in Miami, Bahamas and Vegas.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Im In Florida that would be a great break for me in Aug.
    IM Game
    Brad

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)