Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

APCW up!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello all…

The APCW has been moved and is now up and running again.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR MEMBERS:

To access the “Members Area” you must create your own unique username and password. When signing up, try to use the same email address you used before… this will make it easier to see who had changed over from the old email service and you won’t get the same email from me twice.

I am hoping that all members go and open accounts within a month so that we don’t risk leaving a member behind when I shut down the email service I’ve been using.

I am still in the process of adding content to the members area, so not all the links are working… but soon… very soon, friends!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I must be having a Bad Monday – I am battling to sign up to the forum?! I will try again, however I feel like I am going in circles.

Chezza

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Chezza,

Sorry I haven’t replied before now, but I was in Austin for the Bet on USA Poker Bowl event and JUST walked in….

Please let me check into what’s going on. The board is brand new and has been modified from it’s original php format to accomodate APCW needs… so there are a few technical bugs we’re working on.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)