Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

APCW Podcast, call in and chat live.

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Call in Noon to 1:30 pm central time to be apart of the podcast. (leave your number and we will call you back to add you to the discussion) We have a few working ideas here, like updates from NETeller and the issue of cockfighting as a matter of gambling and heritage in New Mexico.

Anything you want to add to the discussion? Any industry related questions for us? Any topics or ideas you would like to see explored? Let us know now!

CALLERS IN THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA MAY CONTACT US AT :
    1 – 800 – 990 – APCW

More info: http://www.apcw.org/podcast

JOIN THE FIGHT!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Podcast is up for this week:

APCW Podcast June 19th, 2007

Anonymous
    Inactive

ppppppppppp aaaaaaaaaaa ddddddddddd dddddddddddd iiiiiiiiiiiiiii nnnnnnnn gggggggg

I think I prefer the video.
    :tongue:

Anonymous
    Inactive

You know Paul, I am perfectly aware that not everything we do will appeal to everyone out there. I am also aware that it is unusual for you to give a complement out without having to follow up with several crtiticisms as well.

These podcasts are supposed to be different… we’re still learning how best to deliver the program…

You should realize that most people listening to these programs do not have the same understanding or knowledge of this industry that you and I do. Perhaps you could call in sometime… I am certain a conversation between you and I would “liven it up” a little bit.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)