Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

APCW at LAC 2010

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Here is a pretty funny video with clips from LAC 2010. Some of you know about APCW, but if not, its a pretty funny show that covers industry news and legal issues.

I must admit, my posting this is a little bit self interested as I have a few cameos. You can also see the host J Todd make an appearance in the CAP VIP Lounge video.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I did the same thing Greg… I had a few cameos in this video so posted it too ;)

I wonder if everyone was expecting my thong to look the way it did :P

I don’t think that is what we were thinking about when we heard thong. In the same way this isn’t what you think of when you hear shrimp on the barbie.

Fourth%2Bof%2BJuly%2B2008%2B043.jpg

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Gregger 216160 wrote:

I don’t think that is what we were thinking about when we heard thong. In the same way this isn’t what you think of when you hear shrimp on the barbie.

Fourth%2Bof%2BJuly%2B2008%2B043.jpg

Bwahahahahahah

I wasn’t expecting that…

You know, we don’t even call them shrimp.. we call them prawns.. No idea where shrimp on the barbie came to become an aussie saying… its like fosters.. we dont drink that crap! It just gets made here! You’d be lucky to find a place that actually sells it… :)

Fosters is totally crap, but its also the only beer I know of that comes in a double size can for half the price and goes down like water.

Plus, they used to support the ASP world surfing tour so I give them some credit for helping us out.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)