Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

AP/UB Stats not updated

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I haven’t received any stats update on either 5/13/08 or 5/14/08. Can someone please check this out ??

fronkee

I will check on that right away!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks, Marcela. Make that 3 days in a row of no stats updates for me. Stats are usually available after 10:30 AM EST, and I haven’t received any updates for the last 3 days now. Please let me know what’s up – Manny, the person who answers support Emails, says everything is fine, but this is obviously not the case.

Thanks Marcela !!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Marcela,

Just to reiterate, I’m able to create the monthly stats report OK, but my Revenue and Commission #’s have been frozen all week. I’ve never had a day of ZERO commission in the 3 years that I’ve been promoting UB and AP. Something must be wrong with the stats processing……there is no way that all of my customers have stopped playing all of a sudden.

Again, thanks for your help.

Doug

P.S. Anyone else seeing a problem like this ?

fronkee

Thanks for the info Doug… But when I do it myself I don’t see any zeros in your account.

That’s why I’m requesting a screenshot to be able to spot the problem. :)

Marcela

Anonymous
    Inactive

Marcela,

I’m not getting any Zeroes at all. My Commission and Revenue amounts have not changed in the “Account Register” report in 3 days. My amounts have not gone up during that time, and that has never happened to me in 3 years.

I just looked at the bottom graph, when you first sign in (1st time that I really looked at it), and according to that, I have posted revenue #’s the last 3 days.

Hence, the “Account Register” report, which is the one I use to monitor activity, has not updated properly for me for the last 3 days.

I hope this helps you resolve the problem.

Thanks,

Doug

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great work, Marcela !! I see that you got the tech guys to update the Account Register report data.

Keep up the good works !

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Marcela,

I sent you a PM on here earlier this week about some issues with UB. For some reason until today there has been a zero count for new player sign ups on UB. When I logged in this morning it now shows one sign up with one deposit. If you compare the statistics to last month or even to AP this month you can see there is a problem somewhere.

Also I’m very concerned about this whole poker merge with UB, AP, & VP247. I used to make WAY more monthly revenue with AP alone, now you have three poker rooms and I’m making less? I just don’t understand this and it has been bothering me ever since the merge a few months ago.

Could you please look into my account?

Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Marcela,

Stats didn’t update again on 5/20 or 5/21, as of 11:55 EST on 5/21.

Neither Dashboard or “Account Register” report reflect any data for those 2 days.

Thanks !

fronkee

Everything is up and running!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)