Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

AP/UB Stats & New Affiliate Links

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Marcela,

I know that I PM’d you on this, but I figured this would be of general interest to all, so perhaps you can post your responses publicly here:

(1) Before the 2/11/08 stated migration, I would always get my AP and UB
    stats via:

affiliates.absolutepoker.com AND affiliate.ultimatebet.com

Will this remain the same moving forward ??

(2) Stats for the above 2 have not been updated since 2/10/08, so I assume
    there is either a migration issue still at hand, or I’m looking in the
    wrong place. Can you please advise on this ?

(3) www . chipleader . com only has mention of my UB account, and not
    my AP account. Is this still part of the migration issue, or am I looking
    at the wrong link.

(4) www . chipleader . com mentions that all Affiliate links for AP will
    no longer work after 3/31/08 (this is noted on the Attention All Absolute
    Poker Affiliates Important Information on Your Data page). Several
    issues here:

(a) Will UB links need to be updated as well by 3/31/08 ?

(b) When I try to create an “AP” text link from the website’s “HTML
    Link Factory” link under My Campaigns), I select “text link”, AP as
    my “Category”, and when I click on the “generate” button, I generate
    a UB (not an AP) text link reference, which is obviously incorrect.
    Can you please note this problem and advise on what to do here ?

Thanks in advance Marcela.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Some additional suggestions…

– I also have not seen an update in UB or AP stats in about 2-3 days.

– SUB-AFFILIATE stats not showing for either brand at the new site (owed 5 months now from UB)

– Dates have been removed from customer reports – this was the MOST IMPORTANT thing I liked about the UB stats – seeing the date of signups is huge for us…now we have no idea!

– Banners for AP are down.

– It would be nice to have a page that loads up with NET COMMISSION when we log in – I am sure this could be done

– Additional payment methods would be nice – we shouldn’t have to be players to receive our commissions.

Other than that, the site is looking better every day in terms of aesthetics…just got to get all the glitches sorted out and addressed.

Please respond to all points above when you have time.

fronkee

Hi Poker Dude,

From now on everything will be in the affiliates.ultimatebet.com link.

Some information hasn’t been migrated yet. So by Friday everything will be there. Even he subaffiliate stats.

Both brands will be there. If you had an existing UB account, the AP account should have been merged into it. You can verify that by looking at your campaigns. There it will say which ones are from AP and which ones from UB. If the system didn’t find your UB account, you can just login with your AP information in that same link.

Everyone has to update their AP links to the ones in the new backend. UB links remain the same.

Since we are now working with the system that was created for UB, the html link factory will work with the UB tracking, so if the links say ultimatebet it’s ok as long as they have the AP campaing ID.

I hope everything is clear. If not you know where to find me! :wavey:

Marcela

Anonymous
    Inactive

Marcela,

The UB reports are not nearly as good as the AP reports. We need reports that contain # Clicks, # Registrations, Deposit $, Revenue Amt, and that also contain a separation of Revenue vs. CPA income, for those that are on a Blend type of program.

UB reports currently on ChipLeader do not support any of this. Will these types of reports be added by Friday ?

Also, it would be nice to have affiliate links for AP, that actually contain “absolutepoker” in the domain name, as opposed to “ultimatebet”. This may be confusing for the potential web-based candidate.

Thanks,

Poker Dude

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes…I agree…and DATES! Dates have been removed from the UB stats.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I totally agree with Poker Dude, AP affiliate backend was far more informative than the UB one. When I needed to use the new UB backend for checking my UB stats first I was confused how many vital information is not shown. Now it happened with my best performer AP aswell.
    I know Chipleader wants the best, but atm I’m not really satisfied with their website, I don’t really know why everyone needs to reinvent the wheel when there are good and usable platforms/skins out there.

And a question aswell: Should I create an AP contract and a new campaign, or can I use the old (migrated) campaigns at the link creation?

fronkee

Subaffiliate info and dates will be added on Friday with the rest of the info.

The reports will be improved and better than ever with the release of the Version 3 of the backend in a couple of weeks! We are very excited about that!

You’ll love it! :inlove:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Happy VDAY Marcela! :inlove:

fronkee

Thanks Corpfan1! :kisser:

Have a great day! Keep on bouncing! LOL

Marcela

Anonymous
    Inactive

Many thanks Marcela, good news :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nothing happened on Friday.

Which Friday were we talking about Marcela?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nope, nothing there. Why would a platform be shutdown, if the new one is not even close to being ready yet ?????

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)