Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

AP/UB Chargebacks

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Since the Chipleader reports don’t currently support Chargebacks, can you please stipulate the rules for sudden Chargebacks ? I know that they are not related to US deposits (that is a separate charge), so why are there fraudulent transactions ? Shouldn’t any money clear first, before it is allowed to be played ?

Would greatly appreciate the rules and reasons behind Chargebacks.

Thanks.

fronkee

I wish it was that easy! Anybody has a period of 6 months to dispute a charge. So it could take up to 6 months for us to realize that the bank will not pay that money.

A lot of security measures have been implemented to avoid this happening as much and fight the charges that weren’t done by mistake.

Those amounts will be included in our reports very soon, but for now we can send you that information upon request.

Anonymous
    Inactive

OK, Marcela, I understand, and thanks for the info. I guess my next question is:

For a chargeback that appears on a given month, does this carryover to future months, until it is recouped against affiliate earnings, or is it only a one-time charge, that only applies to current month earnings (regardless of whether earnings cover it or not) ?

Thanks Marcela !

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)