Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

AP migration

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    fronkee

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to remind all Absolute Poker affiliates that the migration is happening today at 12pm EST. This only changes where you are retrieving your stats… they are still coming from the same place. Income Access were uploading our stats and placing them in their reports. In no way this is going to change where, when and how the stats were generated.

Danielle (danielle@chipleader.com) and myself (marcela@chipleader.com) are both here to help out with any concerns or questions. This migration and integration of brands is so we can provide a higher and faster level of service. Now you have both brands, all stats under one roof and that is what we’ve been striving to do since day one of Chipleader. We ask that if you have questions or feedback to please email us. On another note this is only Version 2 of this affiliate backend. We are working on new reporting tools, and other features to optimize this for you. So if you have any feedback please let us know.

Thank you,

Marcela

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Marcela.

Have not recieved payment for January for VP24/7 revenue yet.

When mailing VP affiliates, they inform me to contact chipleader who dosn’t reply to mails ?

What is going on ?

Best regards

Carl Hostrup

Anonymous
    Inactive
    my stats don’t come out. :Cry: :wink-wink
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Yup – no stats, no reports as promised. Sigh……………

Anonymous
    Inactive

I see stats – but they have not updated in over a week.

fronkee

Hi everyone,

For any issues regarding payments and stats of VP247 please e-mail me at marcela@chipleader.com and I’ll get an answer for you. :)

All AP stats have been updated until the 15th. The rest of the information will be there ASAP. The latest will be until tomorrow.

Have a great day!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am still not seeing anything – my stats run on absolute up till the tenth. However, I am seeing nothing at all when I run a report on chipleader?
    themac

fronkee

Hi Themac,

Would you please send me your account information to marcela@chipleader.com so I can check what is wrong.

Thanks!

Marce

Anonymous
    Inactive

Stats are looking better and better each day Marcela – nice update today!

Any idea when the past 5 months for subs will be added or how it will be handled?

Thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Marcela,

2 things:

1) AP stats are totally incorrect – I am listed as all CPA, when in fact I am
    on Blend (15 % rev; $ 50 CPA);

2) When is the last date for having to change our links over for AP ?
    There seems to be some confusion over this.

Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have always checked my stats at Absolute… they have not budged in ages. Nothing happening at all. As to Chipleader.. I cannot log in.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I cant seem to se any stats , marcella sent you a email .

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)