Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Anyone use an article submission service?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    frankBP

Can anyone recommend an automated article submission service that allows gambling content articles?

I have a lot of articles I’d like to get out there and have already submitted to the likes of goarticles, ezinearticles etc, but find it too tedious to submit them all by hand.

So far, the services I’ve enquired with refuse to handle ‘adult’ content.

Any help appreciated!

888.com

try http://www.articlemarketer.com

you might like it

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve used isnare.com in the past. They have a distribution program where they will ‘blast’ to publishers in ‘your category’.
    The service is only $10 to distribute 5 articles and they let you know who received them and the publisher lets you know when published.
    They accept gambling articles and of course, you get a byline and link back.
    Over the years, I have had nearly 10 articles published and never been turned down once. It was gratifying in that on several of them, I got a 5 star rating–an extra bonus.
    One complaint, a publisher added the ‘kontera’ advertising link to my article and even in my byline! but I contacted him and he removed it.
    PM me if you need additional info.

Anonymous
    Inactive

As for me this one is the best one so far :3eyes:xxxhttp://www.submitsuite.com/products/article-submitter.htm

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello everyone: I have subscribed with articlemarketer.com and already have started to receive backlinks for the articles that I have submitted. It may be a little frustrating at first as they do not allow promoting of your website so you will have to watch what you write. Once you catch on to their guide lines you should have no problems.

Best regards: Barry:hattip:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)