Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Anyone still do link exchanges?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

… or is everything purchased these days?

Anonymous
    Inactive

anyone ranking in the top 10 for any major terms are not exchanging…they are purchasing

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah, I know. Its pretty sick to think that they have bought their way to the top spending tens of thousands on buying links, even more sick thinking about affiliate communities being on those sellers list.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Everyone is sick of getting 30 emails a day asking for “link exchanges” from people who want to trade garbage for gold.

Aletheides

Link Exchanges are DEAD weight. There will be one or two in a 100k that is worthwhile, but the LOE (Level of Effort) to sort through then is not worth it IMO

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yah I hadn’t done link exchanges in 5-6 or more years … and much like bingoadvantage is wasn’t much fun wading through all the emails requesting link exchanges … which came across as link to my preferred site and I will link to you from my other piece of crap site that has 500 links per page.

I have started reaching out dierctly to a few of my fellow old-timers and they’ve all been more than willing to entertain exchanges, so links are still out there to be exchanged – you don’t have to rely strictly on buying them.

chaz

Gotta know the people you are exchanging with well, imo. Many people would simply remove your link after a while and then it’s your loss.

I’d say if you have just got a random email asking for exchange, simply ignore it. If you find a contact from the forums, or conferences etc, get to know them eventually you will both be looking for a link exchange and you know it will stick and will benefit.

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)