Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Anyone seeing their stats updated

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Are there any affiliates that are noticing the stats stuck on one number. It has updated my clicks and such for the past few days, but not the rake or revenue and I know a couple of my players have been in action. This is strange. Is it possible the rake sometimes goes a few days without updating.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think stats processing has been down since 3/13. I haven’t seen anything update either, except for clicks/download stats. I know some who have played during the last 4 days, and are not reflected yet.

Perhaps Fred can look into this ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

All stats have been updated and should be 100% accurate. Please let me know if you have any type of discrepancy.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Almost nine months of promoting Absolute I maybe have 20 clicks and zero signups. The wrong program for me, I takin them off. Some work some don’t, regardless if the program doesn’t perform, then its time to pull the plug and replace it. greek39

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Fred, the stats have been updated.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Fred,

I don’t think stats have updated for the last 5 days or so. Clicks/downloads updates are reflected fine. However, no account information for players have been updated. I know first-hand that a new player was sent to you during this period, and he is not registered under “accounts”.

Please make sure that back-end stats are being processed correctly. You know the issues that you’ve had in the past several months.

Thanks for your effort,

Doug

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m sorry Fred, but I haven’t noticed any updates on my site either? http://www.pokertopia.com is my site. I know that my two brothers signed up and have been playing since last Sunday. Today’s the 3/18 and I see nothing?

bmanhour

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m an offline affiliate, and my players’ stats have been updated every day this month.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I show a couple deposits in the last few days guys.. so ata glance i can tell they are updating..

Downloads this month sure do suck though! Drat.. darn sunshine!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)