Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Anyone have luck with ah-ha search engine?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

is anyone having any luck with ah-ha search engine? do you get players that convert or are they just lookers? thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I havent used it since early last summer, but I found little traffic and low converts.

Maybe things have changed but I’m not playing on going back anytime soon.

Kevin 11

Anonymous
    Inactive

reason i asked was that they emailed me an offer that for 50.00 deposit they will give me 20.00 extra. i don’t know if thats good or not but i don’t wanna spend it if its going to just sit there and do nothing.

i signed up at itotalfind.com and my money is still sitting there & i’m on number one with much of the search terms. anyway thanks for repling.

Anonymous
    Inactive

If you’re looking for some PPC incentives, you may want to check out ePilot.com

They were giving me additional dollars for my deposits. I made a nice profit with them, and even landed a few whales which helped the bottom line. Things were good up to mid-summer and then dried up through the fall so I havent been back yet, but I will be…

Kevin 11

Anonymous
    Inactive

thanks i’ll check them out now. i’ve been using connectme.com but there not performing well at all. need some new connections maybe.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Although I have not dealt with companies personally. Kevin, we may wish to consider a bulk buy for anyone who is interested and will enable us to negotiate better pricing.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Magy,

That is an interesting notion, however, it has been my experience that there are only 2 or 3 PPC type services that produce enough traffic and converts on a consistent basis to warrant a bulk buy/deal negotiation.

It doesnt make sense to buy $20,000 worth of CT’s when it takes 5 years to use them up….

The ones that perform well, (ex. Overture, Goggle Adwords and to a lessor extent FindWhat) have proven to be somewhat arrogant in my dealings with them (excluding Findwhat), so I doubt very much that they would be persuaded by a “bulk buy” unless we were talking about some very serious money.

I hope I’m wrong on this, because they idea is great in principle.

Kevin 11

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well I do have contacts in the industry so I can usually negotiate some pretty good deals. Adwords would not work for this but some of the other ppc engines may.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am still always interested in bulk buys. Poised and ready to go.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)