Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Anyone else still waiting for June payment?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bsmart

I signed up for the $500 CPA promo in June, based on the CAP recommendation, I’ve sent some players and racked up some commissions…..

But I’m still waiting to be paid, is anyone else experiencing this?

The website says payments by the 15th, it’s now the 20th. I’m on Neteller (in Euro), so it shouldn’t be a banking issue.

Am I on my own here? Or are there others? :(

Anonymous
    Inactive

Please PM your username to Brooke and she will have them sort it for you.

hey there,

I was paid my commissions last week, they were a month late.. but i got them :)

thanks
    fraser

bsmart

A month late!!!

Imagine if the Aff Manager’s salary was delayed by a month?? I bet that never happens.

True. Nicholas at AceRevenue cleared up my issue very prompty, which I thank him for.

My affiliate manager at the time quit, and she decided to not tell any of us she was going. So I was left in the dark for a while .. :) hate that feeling!

bsmart

Yeh Nick is my Aff Manager over there and throughout the signup and promotion process, it’s been cool. But the proof is always in the paying and being late on first payment is not a good first transaction for a long and profitable relationship.

I was just seeing if there were others who took up the Ace deal through a CAP recommendation that were still waiting to get paid.

I understand things can sometimes be delayed with banking etc.

I hate being left in the dark with this kind of thing too, I’d rather spend my time crafting promos and converting players than chasing money, but bills need to be paid.

buohcom

I am closing this post as Nick has replied outside of the forums and addressed this issue in full.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)