Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Anybody ever earn anyting with europartners ?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Guys, i am working with Europartners about two years. They are the best affiliate platform for me. Allways they pay my revenue on time, and my aff manager is a great person.

Lucretia
    Quote:
    The same here, I delete the links one by one, no sense to promote them.

Feel the same way : no sense to promote a program that is non responsive to issues. How long would you wait for getting an answer?

Quote:
    Guys, i am working with Europartners about two years. They are the best affiliate platform for me. Allways they pay my revenue on time, and my aff manager is a great person.

Maybe you are lucky, I haven’t been lucky with EP as they have not told me that my 10freelinks have not been approved when the former aff.man left. So I have been promoting them for free for more than a year or 2.

I rather get rid of them on my sites to prevent more damage. The new affiliate program is a pain in the A$$ anyway.

Good thing that a friend of mine advised me that players will be transferred to EP and not me if I use my affiliate ID with the wrong profile.

Maybe someone can find a EP representative that has the time to respond………Yvette CAP tried already…………go figure !

Strange. I allwais get fast and usefuil responses.

robyroy;211844 wrote:
    Strange. I allwais get fast and usefuil responses.

You just wait untill they hit you to! :)

i had no problems with them for many jears…

– mysterius chargebacks happend 2x to me, 1x 10K and one time 5K ( exacly the same happend at affutd.com, the only differents is they have fixed the statistics now, motivation?)
    – on first nov 09 someone won 6k on 30 oktober 09 <-- read again
    – cant see what brand has made what profit, can u call this statistic?
    – Top level revenue always show zero, deposits maybe over 2, 3 or 4k
    – non tracking of 10 no depositbonus, wrong commission calculation,
    – new statements not imported in the new system from june 09
    – cant see how many customers are playing in the system, only from june 09

You have big depositers…you will be hit soon in a way!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)