Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Any Aussie Newbies

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

@rakesh1 180088 wrote:

Make sure you put down on your list of things to do .. or eat ..

Aussie Burger with the lot.. you’ll find it at most Fish and Chip corner stores.

Beef Patty, Bacon, Fried Egg, Cheese, Onions, lettuce, beetroot, tomatoe, Pineapple and BBQ or Tomatoe Sauce, all between a Burger Roll.

I miss my burgers :(

True… Burgers are great…

But you can’t truly say you’ve been to Aussie and experienced Oz until you’ve had a meat pie…

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Meat pies are popular in SA as well, especially on the way home after a heavy night on the sauce. Stop at the 24hour gas stations and grab some pies before they chuck them out. Too bad you don’t always consider the consequences at that time of night…:flush:

Anonymous
    Inactive

After talking with Renee a few mins the other night I am really bummed out about not making this conference :(

GeoffreyMe

and we dont eat our pies drowned with overcooked peas either

Anonymous
    Inactive

@bonustreak 182864 wrote:

After talking with Renee a few mins the other night I am really bummed out about not making this conference :(

I’m bummed you’re not making it too :(

ClubCont

You can always change your mind and decide to go ;)

For sports why don’t we play Aussie Rules football! I always thought jump kicking someone in the back while catching a ball classifies it as a real sport although I wouldn’t do that to anybody here. Tell me they didn’t get rid of the referees in the white suit jacket and white top hat who run out when a field goal is scored and snap their fingers out. I thought I saw a game recently where they didn’t look the same :S

I can ignore the KFC there but I will be tempted to try Kangaroo.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@thisisvegas 182970 wrote:

You can always change your mind and decide to go ;)

For sports why don’t we play Aussie Rules football! I always thought jump kicking someone in the back while catching a ball classifies it as a real sport although I wouldn’t do that to anybody here. Tell me they didn’t get rid of the referees in the white suit jacket and white top hat who run out when a field goal is scored and snap their fingers out. I thought I saw a game recently where they didn’t look the same :S

I can ignore the KFC there but I will be tempted to try Kangaroo.

Agreed – just tell the family that this year you’re treating yourself for the holiday season alone to spend drinking and partying with your favourite aff managers :tongue:

You can get in the queue of people ignoring the KFC… it is banned in the office.
    Kangaroo aint that great..

Anonymous
    Inactive

You can get in the queue of people ignoring the KFC… it is banned in the office.

Good job! :hattip:

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)