Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Another Senseless Drug Related Death….lol

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Texas man chokes to death on marijuana

Nov. 20, 2003 | FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) — A man changing a flat tire choked to death on a bag of marijuana he had stuffed down his throat in an apparent attempt to hide it from police who stopped to help him, authorities said.

Nickolas Sandoval, 24, died Wednesday.

Officers were unaware at first Sandoval had drugs when they spotted him on the highway in Corinth, about 45 miles northeast of Fort Worth, said Corinth police Cpl. Frank Lott.

“Officers went from ‘Oh, hey, here is someone with a flat tire’ to ‘Hey, this guy is choking,'” Lott told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Sandoval, of Ponder, was pronounced dead at a hospital. Cause of death: “asphyxiation due to aspiration of plastic bag,” according to a spokeswoman for the Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s Office.

Sandoval was convicted at least three times of marijuana possession, and pleaded guilty two years ago to a drunken-driving charge.

vladcizsol

Ok Kids, now remember, open the bag and remove the Marijuana FIRST before you try to eat it!

An alternative plan would be to send all your reefer to me here in Florida for safe and discrete disposal. The life you save might be your own.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh my …

I thoroughly enjoyed the news report.

And prof…I do most certainly agree that you should help save lives…and I would most certainly help you in your endeavor.

Rick
    Universal4

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)