Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

annoying affs

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Asaf Shachaf

ever get the feeling that some people simply want to tarnish the industry and whatever company they pick that day to give greif too…

It really puts a damper on my whole day!

grrrrrrr

anyway just getting something of my chest :)

Hope all the managers out there are having a good day

poluroud20

Kelly, unfortunately sometimes this happens – just concentrate on the nice affiliates to work with as they will bring the company a bigger profit and make more commission themselves.

I would simply ask the affiliate who is rude to explain his/her reasons for their issues/opinions in an email so you can show to the senior management.

If the affiliate is decent at all, the affiliate will actually take the time to provide valuable feedback. After all, feedback is crucial to all operators providing a better service to their affiliates and players alike.

meemee

Name and shame i say Kelly :wink-wink

Asaf Shachaf

its more some affiliates in the forums than emails, I can handle the ones in the emails but the ones that dont even have an account with bet365 or even interested in working with us but simply want to pick at every term and condition or query…

I think i got out of wrong side of bed today… i’m sure i will be able to simply ignore it tomorrow :)

Kelly -I have always found that forums have always been a very volitile enviroment,
    I feel that sometimes if any post is left unanswered, then affiliates will believe that
    whatever comments have been made are true because they go unchallenged.

And when we do challenge those posts we have tip-toe through the tulips regardless
    of how crass some affiliates are with you.

The once I actually lost it in one of my posts, because one guy who hadn’t worked
    with our group in years thought he had liscense to say whatever he wanted,
    regardless of how it was said, so I told him exactly where to get off.

I find that all it takes is one negative post, and the rest crawl out of the woodwork
    no matter how old their complaints are. My philosophy is “If any affiliate hasn’t
    approached us using all of the available channels, then they have no right to
    complain.” I point this often to quiet things down and it I find that it works.

After all we don’t pay to be part of this community just to be torn to shreds without
    any justification. I don’t mind being burned if we deserve it because we can always
    resolve any issue but I find it difficult to fix hot air.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Kelly – bet365 183481 wrote:

I think i got out of wrong side of bed today… i’m sure i will be able to simply ignore it tomorrow :)

LOL I’m just lurking and don’t mean to derail the thread, but I wanted to say that I can definately relate to that mode Kelly. :D Especially during this last week of the election season.

Anonymous
    Inactive

oops I though this was in public.. I did not know I had access to this part. :tongue:

Edit: I hope most of you know me well enough to know that I’d never pass any info. here.

GamTrak;183496 wrote:
    oops I though this was in public.. I did not know I had access to this part. :tongue:

Oh but you do with your Godlike Moderator powers…. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Star Partner 183497 wrote:

Oh but you do with your Godlike Moderator powers…. :)

LOL Hey there Conrad! Long time no chat buddy! How’s things going? Are you doing to be in London? I recently put a staff member on your brands so I hope to get conversions back up soon.

Hey to you, :)

Howzit going, it has been a while. You’ve been a bit scarce. I remember the last
    time we spoke there was a whole lot of whispering and then everything else after
    that’s a blur.

Put your staff person onto to me and I will make sure that all is delivered and
    you guys needs are well taken care of. :) Don’t be a strange now, ya hear!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Star Partner 183499 wrote:

Hey to you, :)

Howzit going, it has been a while. You’ve been a bit scarce. I remember the last
    time we spoke there was a whole lot of whispering and then everything else after
    that’s a blur.

Put your staff person onto to me and I will make sure that all is delivered and
    you guys needs are well taken care of. :) Don’t be a strange now, ya hear!

I’ve sent her an email. :) Her name is Janet. We can have a chat via MSN next week and get started.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)