Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

American politics

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

ps.

people supported W’s rage into Iraq because they were told there were weapons of mass destruct.

you can watch the approval fall of W … as each day passed and there wasn’t any proof provided.

frankly I am amazed that wasn’t fabricated to be honest. If they’d have found something I would have always wondered if we planted it?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Glad to see I am not the only confused activist / pacifist here.
    On the one hand, yeah it’s down with terrorism and evil
    But on the other hand you can’t ignore other places where evil is rampant and not get involved because you don’t have any interest in placing troops there (oil)
    As a leader of a SUPER POWER you kind of have to be uniform on your foreign policy.

Anonymous
    Inactive

A uniform and consistent foreign policy for the US would be great, not just between democratic and republican white houses, but from within each white house.

US policy has been consistently about “free markets and “free elections”, unfortunately that gets shoved to the side, when the monarchs of the middle east have all that oil. Or people like Mubarek in Egypt are crushing the islamic movement, that the US is fighting, in very undemocratic ways.

The US foreign policy “Brand” has been pretty consistent, it’s just that the reality behind the brand isn’t always in sync.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@bb1webs 174446 wrote:

ps.

frankly I am amazed that wasn’t fabricated to be honest.

The WMD’s were fabricated, but not by the US, Saddam himself admitted that he fabricated much of it out of fear of Iran.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Think the nukes are being fabricated by Ahmadinejad?
    Wishful thinking huh!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)