Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Allfrechips hacked and i cant log into my WS account

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Can you check my WS account please WGS11966

It appears I can not log in!

and also insure no payments are made as I still never setup a payment method

thanks,
    Chris

Rachna06

Hi Chris,

All payments will be suspended and we will investigate the matter immediately.

Regards

Alex
    WagerShare

SpadeClubBC

Hi Chris,

we have been able to resolve this issue. I have sent you a private message about the details.

Markus
    Wagershare

Anonymous

I havent been able to sign in either. Thought it was because Im in US but I have talked to friends and they have no problem. Why cant I?
    My acct # WGS11643

SpadeClubBC

Hi stemat,
    please let me know what message you receive when you try to log in.

If you are US-based, you might be asked to change your account settings to a different payment method, which is CSC24Seven. Are you receiving this message?

Regards,
    Markus

Anonymous

Yes, thats the message I do get, however I do not have CSC24seven and dont care to sign up for. I am asking as I know others from US that dont have CSC24seven and they can sign in with no problem. I would like to atleast see my stats? why do you need to update the payment first?
    I just dont feel comfortable with signing up CSC24seven and therefore have asked for my payment to go to a friends acct.

Anonymous

I would appreciate it if a affiliate manager would answer please,

Why do I have to sign up to, (the only option for US), csc24seven to see my stats?
    I feel I should be able to see them even if I havent updated my payment method.
    Why can other US affiliates see theres with out having csc24seven acct?

Id also like to know why would I be told one amount of earnings then at a later date be told it is alot less?

Rachna06

Hi Stemat,

The issue has now been resolved- The next time you login you will be able to see your stats.

Kind regards

Alex
    WagerShare

Anonymous

Thank you but you havent answered my questions.
    Off to try to get into my account. BB if theres a problem.
    TY

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)