Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Alberto Gonzales Talks Internet Gambling

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

In the hearings today with Alberto Gonzales Senator Jon Kyl went after the attorney general about Internet gambling once again. This time Gonzales seemed ready for the question and said regulations were being worked on and admitted that Internet gambling is highly addictive, even though a conclusive Harvard study says otherwise.

For those who were not watching the hearings it was quite entertaining. Every time a break was called spectators would scream ‘Fire him’ ‘Resign’ etc…

Anyway, here is the full story of Gonzales’ testimony to Kyl.

Gonzales Lies About Internet Gambling

Anonymous
    Inactive

For those who were not watching the hearings it was quite entertaining. Every time a break was called spectators would scream ‘Fire him’ ‘Resign’ etc…

Can’t believe this punk is still in office. Good article. Any news on your dispute with this conservative pro family group?

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s amazing that the TV news did not show one glimpse of these hearings the entire day.

Anonymous
    Inactive

CNN gave a breif on it, maybe more….. but thats all I was able to catch. In my opinion they intentionally avoid the subject. I live in a very rural area and people have no clue what I am talking about when I bring up online gambling, much less any legislation in regards to it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)