Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Al Qaeda denounces Obama, Rice, Powell as ‘house negroes’

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I would have thought that they would come out BEFORE the elections, but looks like they are ready to dance with Prez Elect Obama today. :D hehe

They difinately are trying to stir up crap with his racist talk. :sarcasm:

Here’s a helpful reminder to anyone labouring under the misapprehension that Al Qaeda is an organization with a particular hate for the Bush administration.

The #2 crackpot in the organization, Ayman al-Zawahri, posted a message on friendly web sites denouncing President-elect Barack Obama as a “house negro” who does the bidding of white masters.

Just to ensure everyone got the message, al-Zawahri added that Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice are similar “house negroes”.

Al Qaeda posted the message in Arabic, according to the Associated Press, but pointedly included an English translation of the term, which could also be translated as “house slave”.

Thanks, Al Qaeda. It’s helpful to reinforce the message that yours is an organization dedicated to blind, all-encompassing hatred, across all racial, cultural and ethnic lines.

source

Anonymous
    Inactive

They get along well with conservatives then.

Anonymous
    Inactive

LOL I never really took time to read up on Al Qaeda because I’m totally against terrorism/war/violence and don’t like to think about it, but these folks are outragous! :roflmao:

It’s my feeling that Osama is dead. The last time we seen him was Sep. 7, 07 and nothing since. I find that very odd and why is the #2 guys speaking for them?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@antoine 187480 wrote:

They get along well with conservatives then.

Is Huckabee a conservative? He seems to be pretty cool and picked up 40% of the african american vote in his state.

He is also taking aim at some folks in his party which is refreshing to see. :D

vladcizsol

How does one say “Sand Negros wth their heads up their asses in Arabic” ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Professor 187490 wrote:

LOL I’m not sure, but if we find out we can video tape it and send it to them! :roflmao:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve always thought of conservatives (in the US) as wanting to turn the clock back to 1950.

These guys want to turn it back to 1350.

stevej

It’s my feeling that Osama is dead. The last time we seen him was Sep. 7, 07 and nothing since. I find that very odd and why is the #2 guys speaking for them?

So he stays alive.

stevej

I wouldn’t bother learning it either, it would be like an arabic person trying to learn how to say “white nig#@er” in english. Totally tasteless because that term is already used by many disrespectful people when referring to an entire ethnicity. The idea that “black” or “brown” or “negro” is somehow offensive (or living in the desert) is the problem here. We need to leave color out of our opinions of individuals because it appears as if we are saying it to an entire race of people.

Since many people live in the desert and many have darker skin, referring to one person as a “sand negro” would be unwise as everyone in the region could potentially take offense.

I do think they might like the term “Arabic” quite a bit better…. how about for Osama we use the word “asshole” the universally accepted term? No colors attached. just plain old ass hole. :hattip:

No offense everyone, I’m neurotic about linguistics – Sorry if I’m a bozo. :)

PS: I know the professor was not intending that that way, I just didn’t want it to grow.

peace -B

Anonymous
    Inactive

Works for me. :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

@GamTrak 187485 wrote:

Is Huckabee a conservative? He seems to be pretty cool and picked up 40% of the african american vote in his state.

He is also taking aim at some folks in his party which is refreshing to see. :D

Not only is Huckabee a conservative but he was a pastor for 12 years before becoming gov of Arkansas. He also balanced the state budget. Did you ever see his show, look at the audiance, all christians. Doubt he’s for online gamling.

The US needs to get off oil and not be held hostage to the Middle East once and for all.
    Don’t buy gas from Exon/Mobile, Shell, Chevron/Texaco or Amco.

Buy Citgo, Sunaco, BP/Phillips, Hess, Arco. I think Gulf is ok but not 100% sure.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@slotplayer 187615 wrote:

Not only is Huckabee a conservative but he was a pastor for 12 years before becoming gov of Arkansas. He also balanced the state budget. Did you ever see his show, look at the audiance, all christians. Doubt he’s for online gamling.

I saw his ver first show (I think) where he had Elizabeth from the View and when he had that idiot Joe the Plumber on. LOL He must come on at a time when someone else does that I watch.

I was talking to hubby about that “hostage to oil” thing today. I’m sad about the auto industry, but they really need to get off the oil (and thier BIG JETS) and figure it out!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)