Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Ahoy Captain! Return to port!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

Allan many of your old crew mates are sitting here on the dock with a cooler full of Ice Cold Beer and bottles of Captain Morgans Private Reserve Rum.
    Bring that ship back to port and and join us for a few drinks. :drunk2::cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :drunk2:

Anonymous
    Inactive

a few ice cold drinks. hmmmm.

i think at the end of this day, i may be fully on baord with that idea ;)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Allan,

Always a pleasure meeting you

Come and join us for a beer :)

Cheers,
    Satya

Would be great to catch up again at CAP, Bahamas.

Anonymous

Hi Cappy,

or just give us a holler more often. :)

I miss you.

S.

vladcizsol

Ok I am beginning to think the Captain went overboard :Cry: Has anyone heard from Allan?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I spoke with him Saturday, I think. He sounds pretty busy lately.

vladcizsol

Thanks OneGuy. He had me worried. I used to talk to him everyday and I havent heard from him in over a week. I tried calling him and I always get the machine.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Everyone,
    It is great to have the friendship here from all of you. I sure do miss the good old days and you can count on my thoughts being here. As Oneguy2nv stated I have been very busy working on a house I bought to flip plus taking care of mowing several acres here every week, taking care of our pool, and yes finding a little time to spend with the Captainette, and Melissa. Just not enough time in the day to do all. Unfornately due to time constraints, Patty’s health we will not be able to attend CAP springbreak. I have debated coming by myself, but it may be during the only time Melissa might be able to take off from her job. Other reasons are Melissa’s good friend is unable to leave the country and we will be probally taking a state side vacation this year. I will miss very much seeing you all in the Bahamas, but I must put my family first.

:cheers:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)