Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Affstars.com and megamoneygames.com = Scam + Thieves

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    PBW

Hi everyone,

I post here to warn you not to deal with those Affstars thieves.

I worked with them for the past few years and had no problems with them but now they haven’t paid me for more than a year for more than 5000$, I thought I could trust them since I met the last affiliate manager at the previous London Affiliate Conference.

But my successive affiliate managers, I counted 3 in the past few month, made me the same worthless promise each month, to pay me at the end of the month. I feel that they just buy time.

I received nothing so far and I have no reason to believe I will be paid soon.
    I think I shoulnd’t be the only one with this problem and it s a shame I have to post here but I have not much more choice left.

Albert
    2NetEmp

bobkogon

I’ve dropped Megamoneygames long time ago because of the hard feeling of being saved. I’ve sent them a decent amount of players every month but my earnings were always so I decided to drop them.

ramakrish

not a good idea to work with them i left them as well long time ago

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sounds like PartnerGaming (Linesmaker). I been with them for 8 years (2004). I had a 20 bet week in march, I thought I made some good money then they locked me out. I emailed them and they said I was terminated because I didnt have any new signups in a long time. Funny thing is it was never mentioned in the terms I needed a quota. Only thing is said about players when I joied was they would pay me for the lifetimes of the players if I continued to promote linesmaker. I promoted them more than any other partner I was with but I am still terminated, still locked out and still not getting my commission checks which is due me.

Check out how they ended my termination letter:

While we very much appreciate your past efforts, the relationship is no longer beneficial.
    Regards,
    Angelina Taylor
    Affiliate Relations Manager……………………………….Not beneficial, why? because for every $1000 I bring them they have to pay me $250??? LOL

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)