Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Affordable SEO Coaching Available

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have decided to launch an SEO coaching service to webmasters and prospective webmasters. Unlike many SEO firms, I don’t have any problem working with webmasters involved in the gambling industry, mainly because I was one, but this service is applicable for any industry.

Here are a few important facts about the service.

• There are two coaching options available, both affordable, so you can choose which option is best for your business.
    • I remember how hard it was when I was new to the online world to figure out how to do things in an SEO friendly way, and want to help people avoid many of the same pitfalls I went through.

Why should you make this investment in your business?

• Even experienced webmasters know that one simple improvement in their SEO skills can increase their profits by thousands per month.
    • Though many people hire others to do their SEO, this puts you at the mercy of someone else. It is often better for you and your business to learn SEO yourself.

Why should you believe that I can help you?

• I have worked for the past year as a copywriting and SEO consultant for a large company.
    • I have experience gaining top rankings for highly competitive terms with my own sites.
    • Though I haven’t participated here at CAP much recently, I am a long time member of the community and am well known by many of the older members.

Please contact me via PM or email through CAP if you are interested in SEO coaching, including the best email address to provide the information. I will send you complete details via email. (I am not collecting emails. I will email you the information and then delete your email from my system unless you decide to move forward.)

Also, please don’t think that you can’t afford this service. I do offer true consulting at fees that are much higher, but I have priced the coaching so as many people as possible who want to improve their business will be able to do so. In addition, if you pick up just one thing a month to help your business, it can easily multiply your return on this investment many times over.

Thanks you for your time.

Wes

Anonymous
    Inactive

I endorse this. Wes is good at it, he is honest, and I know he will deliver.

He also doesn’t make crazy promises like most SEO “experts”.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I can vouch for Wes, too. He knows what he’s talking about.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Dominique 129862 wrote:

I endorse this. Wes is good at it, he is honest, and I know he will deliver.

He also doesn’t make crazy promises like most SEO “experts”.

I love this point Dom, when I first considered getting involved with offering SEO, that’s why I shyed away, every single site I looked at for comparison promised google top 3 for your keywords in x amount of months, seemed to me if they all promised the same thing, somebody wasn’t going to be delivering ;)

Good Luck with your new adventure/business venture PokerMonger!

LadyH

Anonymous
    Inactive

I wanted to thank Dom, Engineer and LadyHoldem for the kind words.

As a note about something Dom mentioned. I think many of the claims are worked around by the so-called experts by presenting a cost so high that it can’t be paid. For example, with the correct plan, enough money and enough time, you can rank for just about any term, but the money becomes so prohibitive that it isn’t worth it.

I have responded to everyone who has sent an inquiry to this point. I had some ask about actual consulting instead of just coaching. I can offer consulting to a limited number of people, but to be honest, it is quite expensive.

Also, anyone concerned about the cost of coaching, don’t let that stop you from asking. I guarantee you won’t find anyone who has a clue about seo willing to coach for less.

Thanks again for the kind words and everyone who has taken the time to inquire.

Wes

Anonymous
    Inactive

I can vouch for Wes’ SEO skills and his integrity also. There aren’t many people in this industry better-skilled at SEO than he is.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)