Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Affiliate Payments

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

We are waiting on two affiliate payments via bank wire. One was done on the 28th of Feb. for Jan. and the other was done on March 1 for Feb, this is allowing the 48 hour processing time. Neither payment has shown up in bank account as of yet.

Has anyone received payments via bank wire and can you tell me how long it took from the time it was sent?

I was told first that it can take up to 10 business days, now that has passed and yesterday I am told it can take up to 14.

This is the first payment we have coming via bank wire from Intertops, so I have no idea what to expect. Any feedback would be appreicated.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I received a wire from Intertops this morning. It was sent on the 9th or the 12th (I’m not sure which). Roman told me it would take 5-7 business days to hit my account — he was right.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Engineer, thanks for posting. Then something definately seems wrong if yours was sent on the 9th or 12th and you received it already. Ours was sent on the 28th of Feb. and the other on the 1st of March.

We should have receieved one if not both of them by now. I will have to contact someone again today to find out.

Thanks again, I appreciate it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry forgot to post, payments have been received:)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)