Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Affiliate Payment Day

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

I am bit confused…

In GW faq page (http://www.gamblingwages.com/faq.asp) it says:
    “Payments are processed on the 10th working day”

In GW terms page (http://www.gamblingwages.com/terms.asp) it says:
    “Payment shall be made prior to the 15th working day”

So, today is the 10th working day… is it the right date?

Thanks,
    ezgambler.com (Relaunch soon…)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Terms&Conditions have more value than the faq section. It seems to me that unfortunately the faq section did not get updated after the last changes to the T&C.

Anyways, this month GamblingWages paid all of the commissions before the 10th business day, and actually we started releasing some payments on the 1st of October. By the 12th of this month everybody got completely paid. I know only few affiliates who are still waiting for their payment, but that’s in case of Eastern Europe and some Asian countries, where we are forced to send Western Unions or checks. So, their payments come a little bit later.

In your case, if you are an affiliate of our bingo partners, you shall receive your payment directly from them. GamblingWages does not issue payments for any of the bingo partners. We prepare the affiliate reports, and we do all affiliate maintenance for them, however the payments are handled by the owners. Actually, BingoKnights paid very early this month, so it was definitely a lot earlier than the 10th business day. :hehe:

Finally, if you have any questions regarding your payment, please contact our department directly. The best thing you can do is to give us a call, or send an e-mail, so we can take care of your issue.

Best regards,

Natalie Stewart.
    Affiliate Manager
    http://www.GamblingWages.com
    1-800-525-9843, ext. 2261
    natalie@gam

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Natalie,
    do you have a email so I can contact you regarding my accout stats and payment?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Waz,

You can e-mail me to natalie at gamblingwages.com, and also cc it to manager at gamblingwages.com. My “natalie” account receives lately so much of spam, that I do not know what to do anymore, so just in case it’s better to send it to both addresses. :)

Also, I am connected to MSN Messenger from Monday to Saturday since 9AM Eastert Time till very late in the evening. It’s GWAffiliateManager@hotmail.com

I’ll be looking for your e-mail.

Best regards,

Natalie.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Natalie,
    I have emailed you.

Thanks/W

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Waz,

I got your e-mail, and replied to you. :Nod:

Complete audit with the accounting department on Monday, and Have a nice weekend!

Best regards,

Natalie.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Sorry to say it…
    Im not waiting from a Bingo payment nor am I from Eastern Europe.
    My login is CPC80 and I have not received my Palace of Chance comission from September yet…
    Please do ti asap…

Thanks,
    GS

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Everything is fine now…
    It was only a small problem with my payment details.

Thanks Natalie…. FIVE STARS support!

Thanks,
    GS
    http://www.ezGambler.com (Relaunch soon)

Anonymous
    Inactive
    GamblingWages wrote:
    Hi,

Anyways, this month GamblingWages paid all of the commissions before the 10th business day, and actually we started releasing some payments on the 1st of October. By the 12th of this month everybody got completely paid. I know only few affiliates who are still waiting for their payment, but that’s in case of Eastern Europe and some Asian countries, where we are forced to send Western Unions or checks. So, their payments come a little bit later.

Best regards,

Natalie Stewart.
    Affiliate Manager
    http://www.GamblingWages.com
    1-800-525-9843, ext. 2261
    natalie@gam

I’m still waiting on payment(I live in the US) and havent heard back from you on what you found out about my account. My id is spider2773.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Gary,

My apologies if your email has not been answered before. I took a look at your stats now by myself: there’s no payment for the month of September. However, I decided to review all of your accounts since the date they were opened, and I found some little money in different months. In total it will make more than the minimum, so I’ll send it all to you tomorrow, when the accounting department is opened. ;)

Best regards,

Natalie.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,
    Natalie , Did you check your Private Messages box ? I have sent you a messages. please help me to check my Gambling Wages account ,thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello bingo4466! :hithead:

I just replied to you via email. Please confirm your payment info, so I can pass it over to the accounting!

If you need anything else, just let me know.

Best regards,

Natalie Stewart.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks ,
    I have received my payment.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Natalie!! Payment has been recieved!!:capmiami:

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)