Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Affiliate Guard Dog in Amsterdam

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, http://www.AffiliateGuardDog.com got some nice exposure on the latest APCW clip as well as during the beer session at CAC in Amsterdam. The site was displayed on the screen throughout most of the session.

KWblue, you are getting some well deserved publicity in the industry now. I wish you had been in Amsterdam to add your two bits.

Perhaps you should see about a feature and/or free ads in the CAC magazine or other industry magazines?

There was talk about the site also in the pub meeting and other places here in Amsterdam.

Well done, KWblue, you are making a splash! :bigsmile:

vladcizsol

CAC has a magazine now?

Anonymous
    Inactive

That is excellent! I wish I could have made it there, but unfortunately the timing just wasn’t right this year. I certainly hope that bonusstreak was able to get some kudos/credit as she has been invaluable to AffiliateGuardDog.com. Without her, there would have been much less progress.

There will be more exciting information coming down at AffiliateGuardDog.com shortly… watch for that. We are very happy that we are finally starting to get some recognition for the hard work we’ve been putting into the site… We do this for the benefit of all and just hope it makes a difference in the industry (for the better)!

Thanks everyone!!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Professor wrote:
    CAC has a magazine now?

Sorry, typo.

CAP magazine.

:tongue:

vladcizsol

:rasta: Those Coffee Shops in Amsterdam will do that! :rasta:

Andy get with Alex and lets see what we can come up with for the next issue of CAP magazine… :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sounds great! Let me know via PM how to get a hold of Alex and I’ll get the ball rolling.

vladcizsol

You can PM him here at CAP.

Alex Pratt

Hes in Amsterdam now, but he should be back early next week.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry I missed the Pub meeting was sick in bed, had some bad food I swear it wasn’t the coffeeshops!:rasta: WTG Andy your doing a great job and thanks for the kudus bud:hattip:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)