Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Affiliate for Forex?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Does anyone have experience in being an affiliate for forex? How has this industry been treating you?

Anonymous

poorly though i admit I have only vaguely tried to promote it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

For Americans and Canadians, you should consider that it’s likely a violation of security laws to promote the offshore trading accounts.

The Professor had mantioned that he hoped to have an American based broker ready to start a program soon.

Prof?

PatrickM

I’d be interested in this from a personal point of view…

kaokaoyou

Hi Back in 52′, I am Alicia from the Income Access affiliate network. I just came across your post inquiring about Forex and wanted to let you know that our retail network Share Results just launched the Easy-Forex Affiliate Program. Have a look at the following link, Easy-Forex, to learn more and if you need further information, we’d be happy to assist. Please feel free to contact us at Alicia@incomeaccess.com.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@alicia 131349 wrote:

Hi Back in 52′, I am Alicia from the Income Access affiliate network. I just came across your post inquiring about Forex and wanted to let you know that our retail network Share Results just launched the Easy-Forex Affiliate Program. Have a look at the following link, Easy-Forex, to learn more and if you need further information, we’d be happy to assist. Please feel free to contact us at Alicia@incomeaccess.com.

Hi Alicia,

Are you the same people who run the “forex-affiliate.com”? I have signed up with them, but if you guys run a different program, I would gladly join it and try it out.

Thanks

kaokaoyou

Good Morning Back in 52′,

Thanks for your reply. We at Share Results have just launched the affiliate program with Easy-Forex.com. I have included some information about the Easy-Forex program to this post for you.

As an affiliate of this product you can earn competitive commissions starting at $75 CPA for a qualified lead with the potential to earn up to $250 CPA!

Click here to sign-up to the program.

If you have further questions or would like more information, please feel free to contact us at Alicia@incomeaccess.com

All the best.

Alicia

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)