Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Affiliate Appreciation Tournament

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Everyone,

There is not much time before the tournament (November 6, 2005). To guarantee your entry please email Lindsay@absolutepoker.com with your affiliate id and player nickname. Again the requirements are 10 new registering players or 3 new depositing players (between October 1 and November 6 at noon EST). Maximum entry is two players per affiliate account and is limited to affiliate staff.

Thanks!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I emailed you and you said I was signed up for this tourney. But I can not find it listed anywhere on the Absolute Site. Is the tourney just not listed yet? And when it does get listed…what would it be located under?

Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

The tournament is now loaded in the lobby and can be found under the multi-tournament lobby under special, tournament #50884. Please email me if there are further questions or concerns.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Once again the tournament was a success. We would like to congratulate all who were able to play for there efforts in supporting Absolute Poker, and we hope that you all enjoyed yourselves. We wish WHYBUY the best of luck at the WSOP 2006.

For those of you who were unable to play, please be aware that the next Affiliate Appreciation Tournament will be hosted on Sunday December 4 at 9:00pm EST. Prizes are as follows:

1st- WSOP prize package
    2nd- $300
    3rd- $200
    4th- $150
    5th- $100
    6th-9th- $50.

Requirements will be 10 new registering players and/or 3 new depositing players from November 1 through November 30. We hope to see you all playing!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)