Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Ad Engage

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I open an account here and buy some links from some decent sites for my new site aceok.com, which is 2 days old

I want to get as much traffic as i can, not necessarily gambling only traffic, but the ad header reads Poker, so people who are interested in poker will click it

After one day on the program and getting about 50 visits for my money, they close my account…citing that my site doesn’t meet their minimum standards, or it doesn’t get enough traffic

Does that make any sense

I mean i’m buying ads because i need traffic obviously, and they are in the business of selling ads/links

Has anyone had any success with this place or Adbrite, which is basically the same service

Also

I bought some PR6 links, if anyone here has links available from PR6 pages or higher, let me know how much you want, it is for this site aceok.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

i have not used that site, but i can say i used adbrite i got lots of traffic and very low conversions. were talking thousands of clicks and nothing. so i dont recommend it at all.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    jmelwak wrote:
    i have not used that site, but i can say i used adbrite i got lots of traffic and very low conversions. were talking thousands of clicks and nothing. so i dont recommend it at all.

So true, Adengage is the same, my counter went through the roof, but no conversions, so what kind of traffic is this and what good can it do…will it improve your alexa rank, your google pr, it must have some positive attribute, i’d hate to think i just threw my money away

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)