Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

account problem

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    zigmundovich

Hello,

I know this is not the perfect place to bring up this issue but I tried several times to the regular support options but I did not receive a response.

I’m now posting this message through the account of my colleague (HVDB) but I used to have a working account on this forum myself. My user name is “harold” and about two weeks ago I was suddenly not able to login anymore. I keep getting the message that my password is wrong although I did not change it. Of course, I tried the password reset function but I don’t receive the email that is sent when using that function for some reason.

So now I have a problem because I can’t login and I can’t receive the password reset email. So my question is if anyone from support can help me with this? You could post a possible solution in this thread but maybe sending a PM to HVDB would be an even better option.

I hope that this can be solved because I would love to access my PMs again, there is lots of information in there which I need:)

Thanks!!

zigmundovich

Can someone of support please look into this? I still don’t have access to my account:(

vladcizsol

Harold I have reported this problem several times to support and they are actively looking into why this caused and for an overall fix. I can manually re approve you for now and restore your posting rights. I will create a temporary password for you and PM that to HVDB. Let me know if this does the trick for you.

vladcizsol

Ok Harold your account is enabled and I sent to temporary password to HVDB

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)