Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Account Migration Problem

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Janny2006

All UltimateBet affiliates who currently get their data from:
    http://affiliates.chipleader.com/login.asp, will have ALL their data merged to the new Chipleader affiliate platform on Saturday, September 1st 2007. Click here to access all your information that has been securely transferred to the new backend. You can access you data just as easy as before with your regular user name and password.

Unfortunately, my account doesn’t work, there is no data moved over and I have written to get help from Marcela and Daniele but have not heard from them. I have also written about 5 emails to the affiliates@ultimatebet.com but they were also no help. Its been 3 weeks now and what is at stake is my accumulations of players for about 2 years. I don’t know why they aren’t helping me, and I send them a player or two still everyday. Its frustrating and it makes me sad because my income depends on it. Please help!

my chipleaderid is: thegreatquan1286

Anonymous
    Inactive

Migration sucks. Some data will always be lost! :bullshit:

If your account is “lost” they have to pay you compensation for your players?!

Janny2006

the old data is still there… they just need to move it over. I can still generate a list of my players from chipleader.com backend for my most recent month of august. 17 new last month, 4 new depositors.

Janny2006

well, Marcela replied to my email, hopefully this issue can be resolved.

Anonymous
    Inactive

i am getting the same problem.

All of my previous players are gone also.

I am trying to contact them but all the answers are like ” check Our new backend”.

Let’s see what happens from now, even my commission from August is missing

😡

Janny2006

just give them time, they will fix it. I got mine done, thanks Marcela :3eyes:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yep, Marcela send me a email about the issues and everything looks ok,

And I must confess i did a mistake also and would like to apologize,

Thank You Marcela :hattip:

And let’s start making some money

:cheers:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)