Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

About RoyalCardroom

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

First I will present few general aspects of the RoyalCardroom and then get in more details about the affiliate program.

RoyalCardroom share the players with other rooms in the B2B Network. It is the world 11th largest network above ipoker, Bodog and FullTilt.
    The peak hours we have 2800 seated real money ring game players.
    All games are played in Euro and that makes the network unique. Transactions are accepted by card, Neteller and Bank transfer. Players with $ get their money converted at deposit and withdraw.
    Over 80% of network players are from Europe, mostly Scandinavia. Due to this we have a large serie of banners with the slogan: Beat the Europeans at poker .
    All deposit and withdraws are free of charge unless there are less then 30 days between withdrawas and less then 800 vip points were earned. No documentation required on withdraws.
    The player promotions we run are deposit bonus(30% up to 100 Euro right now), reload bonuses, player earn VIP points they can spend on tournaments, special torunaments….
    Support is offered by email with average time answer within 15 minutes.
    Hope I have pointed out the most important things.

The affiliate program is still under major development. Online signup will be available in about 3 weeks with some other features. At that time also the terms and conditions will be published.
    Curently the affiliate accounts are created manually. All affiliate accounts are atached to a player account where money will be deposited by 15th each month(usually on 10th).
    A large selection of creatives is alreayd available with few more banners coming in 2-3 days.
    Curent offer is 30% of net rake for affiliates(we offer better rates once we see some good traffic coming and we will always increase your share and bonus you based on results). The deductions from gross are(deposit and reload bonuses, VIP points converted used to buy toruney buyins – about 0.5% and tournamnet cover – this range from 0-1% of gross rake ).
    We can offer special deposit bonuses in case anyone is interested to offer sepcial promotions to our room, freerolls, guaranteed tourneys, private password toruneys….
    The stats are not showing up clicks and downloads at the moment. It only show up total members, rake detailed per day and gross and the deductions from it.
    Bonus players are welcome as the bonus is realeased only after 30 days and the rake generated match or exceed the bonus amount.

Those interested to start advertising us right away please PM or email me as we have affiliate accounts manually created ready to go.
    Also affiliates interested to run a promotion for us offering good exposure we want to offer your visitors a special bonus of 200E deposit bonus.
    Also feel free to contact me for private tournaments, freerolls….

Spam, copying content from other websites and rake back completely prohibited.

Also first 5 CAP members interested to test and advertise our room we will comp your player account with 20 Euro. Please PM or email me. If interested. It is on first come, first served basis.

I will come with more promotions for CAP members very soon.

I hope I covered everything. I am looking forward for feedbacks, questions…..

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have played Royalcardroom. The holdem games are soft and they run very fast compared to most rooms. I haven’t tested the cash outs yet but I tested the customer support and it was less than 10 minutes by email.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)